Hi everyone

Started by Overlord ray, October 15, 2015, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello Im Overlord ray. I owned and played battlefront I and II on PlayStation 2 for many years. I just recently bought Star Wars Fan Favorites I (which included Battlefront 1 and 2 and Republic Commando). I never had the chance to experience the multiplayer which I wished i had and with Dice's Star Wars Battlefront (which Im excited for). I want to know how it was doing the golden age of these games and play some of the most iconic mods made for them.

Other than that I love all the older PS2, Xbox and Gamecube games.

I'll see you guys and gals on the battlefront!

Cool!

Some of us still get on the servers, but now you need the patch for multiplayer to replace Gamespy server browser.

I suggest you go to our download section and check out our mod map selection, particularly those by Sereja and Phobos.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome on the front !!  :moo: :cheers:

:blush: oops  ..  :P

It is not true !!  :rtfm:

Hi everyone could I be directed to some help, just refound my copy of battlefront 1 and I wanted to play it online again but of course the servers are gone. I have an issue that I don't understand when getting to game master. So I just tried downloading game master replacement exe. and I got  an error message saying "You must have SWBF installed to your C drive at the default location for the installer to work". I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game deleting all old files and redid it, and I still got the same message going through the same process.

did you watch the video from Led about gamemaster tutorial ?

Yes I have watched the video and this is where I got stuck

Quote from: Epicgamer4frt on November 01, 2015, 10:48:39 AM
Hi everyone could I be directed to some help, just refound my copy of battlefront 1 and I wanted to play it online again but of course the servers are gone. I have an issue that I don't understand when getting to game master. So I just tried downloading game master replacement exe. and I got  an error message saying "You must have SWBF installed to your C drive at the default location for the installer to work". I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game deleting all old files and redid it, and I still got the same message going through the same process.

Use the manual install method.  It is explained clearly in the video.

So where exactly in my c: drive should battlefront be because I just did a custom install again, and im placing it in Programs(86x)

It still says that battlefront is not in the right place in C drive and I haven't changed a thing

What version of windows are you using?

And, instead of the auto installer, have you tried the manual install yet?

Epic, I have seen you ingame on a server.. it is normal if you can't join that server, it lagged.

Hey finally got the servers to work, but.... the main server for some odd reason will not allow me to join.

That is cause its DDoS apparently (says kalle, but if it was done with the program I have it would be completely full...)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com