Byebye

Started by DEAGLE, October 11, 2013, 06:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So guys I got a lot of personal stuff going on in a while and I wont be able to do anything ever again concerning battlefront. Soooo, after 6 years of playing it's time to say goodbye... no more servers, videos, mods and playing :(
I hope that some of you enjoyed the stuff I did for this game. This means the world to me.
If I would thank everyone who has made my time in swbf awesome the list would go on a few pages, so I'll just keep it simple: all of you guys rock! keep this game alive a little longer.

goodbye  :bye:

Quote from: DEAGLE on October 11, 2013, 06:01:38 PM
all of you guys rock!
So do you!

At least I did get to meet you in game once.

Have fun out in the world, but remember it's a tad better around here. You will not leave forever. Few can leave this forum and never come back. See ya soon.

Bye  :bye:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Take care.  This site will be here for many years.  Stop in if you get the chance.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

October 11, 2013, 07:16:21 PM #3 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:01:45 AM by Disciple
See ya man,good to get some games with you :P

Cya Deagle, I enjoyed playing with you alot and you will be missed for sure.

Bye DEAGLE
Even u banned me from SPALA about x10 times, it was nice to meet u (in the beginning ;) )
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Good luck in the real world, I hear it's nice there. :)
Thanks for everything you've done, you've made it a better game for lots of us. Make sure you come back occasionally. Maybe at Christmas. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Good Journey, Mr. DEAGLE.
I'm sure you and your future teams and teammates will benefit from the knowledge you have gained on the Battlefront.

Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on October 12, 2013, 03:49:35 AM
Bye DEAGLE
Even u banned me from SPALA about x10 times, it was nice to meet u (in the beginning ;) )
Compliment sandwich, real smooth xD
--
No but seriously, Cya round, Thanks for the awesome mod contributions and awesome game rounds!
You'll certainly be missed.

I didn't quite play in a server with you a whole lot, nor do I know ya lots, but I'm sure I've probably faced you at some point in the past. Regardless, your videos are proof enough of the skill you have in the game, and chances are I've probably lost against you as well. :P

Anyways, see ya Deagle, thanks for the mods and videos! :D

October 12, 2013, 06:41:42 AM #12 Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:43:22 AM by Carpe Diem Jumper
Sechs Jahre sind eine lange Zeit. Du hast Battlefront um einiges erreichert.
Wie man so schön sagt: "Sag niemals nie" See you soon @Battlefront3 ;)

Bye  :bye:

Your videos introduced me to my love of great SWBF (I & II) frag movies. I'm sad to see you go and I will watch your YouTube videos again and again.

May the Force be with you in life!

Take care Deagle. Thanks for your generous help in the ICW3!