Hi everybody!

Started by DylanRocket, August 28, 2013, 11:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well recently I've been playing BF1 so I decided to join. Some of you may know me from other Battlefront websites.  ;)

I've been playing Battlefront since 2005 and started modding last year(or maybe 2 years ago?). Though I like Battlefront 2 more, I still like Battlefront a lot more than the recent Lucasarts games.  :D I am experienced with BF2 modding so I'll have to get used to BF1.(if its any different)

Well anyway I'll be here for a long time until I lose interest in Battlefronts games(unlikely).

Hiya, welcome to SWBFgamers.
Quote from: DylanRocket on August 28, 2013, 11:55:24 PM
I am experienced with BF2 modding so I'll have to get used to BF1.(if its any different)
There are pros and cons on the differences... Mostly pros though :P

It's really great to have more modders! I'm a little sketchy on the modding, and more into the asset creating though, lol.

Hey there chap, welcome to the forums of fun!

August 29, 2013, 02:21:28 AM #3 Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:32:13 AM by Phobos
hi welcome to the forum nice to see more modders joining

here some useful tools for bf1 modding
pm me if you need help finding any tools or assets

Hello. :)
The difference between BF1 an BF2 modding is huge. I try to create simple BF2 map, with custom sides, and figure out it's waaay unneccessary overcomplicated and have a lot of issues, that never happens in BF1.
So, BF1 modding is much more easy :).
Still, some beauty effects, like cast shadow, makes me missing them in BF1... :'(
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Welcome to the forums. Good luck with your modding. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Weclome! Yeah, SWBF1 modding is much easier, there's just more limitations.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Welcome to the SWBFGamers forums! :D

Welcome home! (since you know you wanted to join a forum like this ever since you opened up your browser for the first time) :P