Hello Everyone

Started by lordfenixnc, August 07, 2013, 08:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
known about this game for some time... played it on hacked PSP a bit...  finally got around and bought it at office depo for $5...  was a lil upset the servers were down and stumbled over this site... figured join up  and have some fun...    i miss games  pre 2008....    this game really reminds me of battlefield 1942 1999    another great game... 

hope to run into some of you.

Hello, you have tunngle, right?

Welcome! I also got my PC copy of SWBFI (SWBFII and RC) at Office Depot. :D

I was unaware you could play Battlefront 1 on a PSP. Is there a link to a video or something I could watch?

I bought my copy at office depot as well  :o , but enough about me , welcome to the site  :)
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

i have just installed the software...   going to  watch some movies with the GF  and jump on here to test it out to make sure it works...       I cant remember the name of the PSP version but that is the only time i have played battlefront   and i am just now getting to play the first one and might hunt down the 2nd one...   thanks for the warm reception and nice to know im not the only person that got the game at office depot

Welcome to the site. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

August 08, 2013, 05:09:20 AM #6 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:56:46 AM by Josh
Hello. :)

I never knew you could play SWBF1 on a PSP, can you do MP on it too?

If we are comparing who got the best deal, I got both SWBF1 and SWBF2 for just 1.00$

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Hello there, welcome to the SWBFGamers forums! I actually got my copy of SWBF (and SWBFII) both at Wal-mart for $8 or so. But anyways, glad to see ya! :D