I'm Back! (Again)

Started by Yoda, July 27, 2013, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone! It's been awhile, but I'm back and should be able to stay more active now that grad school is over and I'm settled into the new job and new city!

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

Nice.  Good to see someone from back in the MPC days  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Absolutely! It's good to see some of us old fellas around! With the prospect of a new game on the horizon I figured now is as good a time as any to get back here!

That and assuming I can locate my copy or a copy of Snow Leopard, I should hopefully be able to play occasionally too!

Quote from: Yoda on July 27, 2013, 04:55:35 PM
Absolutely! It's good to see some of us old fellas around! With the prospect of a new game on the horizon I figured now is as good a time as any to get back here!

That and assuming I can locate my copy or a copy of Snow Leopard, I should hopefully be able to play occasionally too!

heh.  You might want to go ahead and pick up an old PC :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

hello there person i have never heard of. if you really haven't been here in a while, beware of kitfisto. he will most likely have a very long post with lots of links. now over to you, kit

Quote from: Ltin on July 27, 2013, 06:21:33 PM
if you really haven't been here in a while, beware of kitfisto. he will most likely have a very long post with lots of links. now over to you, kit
Correct you are!

Hey Yoda, you might remember me from before you left but there is no need to get your old Mac OS out. You can use this to play SWBFI on any new Mac OSX.

How to play Star Wars Battlefront on Mac 10.5.8 or higher

I'm working on a SWBFII tutorial for Mac but you can read this post for more details: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6868.0

I'm glad your back! Congrats on your new job! :cheers:

Welcome back. Hope to see you online.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome to the boards again! I've seen some of your older posts on this site before, sounds like some fun times back then. In any case, welcome back! :D

Quick update. I was hoping to get in on the game tomorrow, but Amazon shipped me a PC copy of Battlefront II. So because of girlfriends, work, and travel, it probably wont' happen until October. I'll let you know.

Quote from: Yoda on September 13, 2013, 02:11:50 PM
Quick update. I was hoping to get in on the game tomorrow, but Amazon shipped me a PC copy of Battlefront II. So because of girlfriends, work, and travel, it probably wont' happen until October. I'll let you know.
Multiple, huh? Good luck, and welcome back! (sort of.) :P

September 13, 2013, 03:30:39 PM #10 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:07:38 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Welcome back Yoda im sure your time on the inside has institutionalized you and you are on your roa- WHOOPS WRONG SPEECH ANY-WHO... welcome back you've probably seen me in the last few months on BF1 before Gamespy shut it down if you played
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."