I got my new computer!

Started by Roxas, July 13, 2013, 03:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 13, 2013, 03:58:57 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:02:06 PM by Roxas
I am currently in the process of transferring/backing up etc. I'll be spending the rest of the weekend fixing it up. It'll be a little tricky because I'll have to restore from a not-so-healthy system image, backup those files, then restore back to a good one. Here are my new specs  :cheer:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

It's a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. But, it's a BUSINESS model. Which means it's more powerful than its consumer counterpart. I MIGHT also buy a 1tb hybrid hard-drive.

After I'm done with everything I'll reinstall Battlefront. I also remembered my Steam account too. Add Roxas187 if you ever feel like playing L4D2.

Oh you lucky ducky. Congratulations on your new computer, I hope it will serve you longer then your other one did.  :)

I'm slightly worried that you are retrieving old files, maybe your old computer died from a hidden virus, and you could be putting a virus on your new PC.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Aye, glad you got a new computer, Roxas! :D

Now I need to plan out how I can buy some Asus laptop that Shazam found for himself (which I'm jealous of, because it's really darn powerful for the price it pays).  :dry:

Cool! I hope you can run every game you play just fine. :)

Hope to see you on battlefront soon. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I'm going to installing it very soon, probably a few minutes after this post. Although regarding my file transfer, I wasted nine hours. I found out in order to access my backup, it has to be in the original location. Welp, there goes all my photoshop stuff and a good portion of hard collected photos.

Nice you got a new computer.
Derp.