Private FilthyCasual reporting for duty!

Started by FilthyCasual, October 29, 2016, 02:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have owned Battlefront 2 since around 2007 but barely got it for steam around half a year ago. I tried playing it some but I'm still having trouble getting used to the PC controls. After some practice I am going to jump online and relive some memories of the bottom whipping I was given from the first time I played multiplayer  :P.

I was brought here thanks to BattlefrontUpdates announcing the anniversary event on his channel. I was meaning to come here since I heard of the gameranger fix but hadn't had the chance. Hopefully I'll have the time to join you guys in the anniversary event.

Welcome, let us know if we can help  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome, and I'm guessing you'll join us for the anniversary event? I think it'll be a lot of fun to see new and old players get together to celebrate BF2's anniversary!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Nyx on October 29, 2016, 02:31:09 PM
Welcome, and I'm guessing you'll join us for the anniversary event? I think it'll be a lot of fun to see new and old players get together to celebrate BF2's anniversary!

Yes, I'm going to try to join in. Hopefully work wont get in the way. BTW what anime is that gif from?

Quote from: FilthyCasual on October 29, 2016, 02:15:14 PM
relive some memories of the bottom whipping I was given

Hello! I am also badlets be honest i am probably worse!

Quote from: FilthyCasual on October 29, 2016, 02:52:10 PM
Yes, I'm going to try to join in. Hopefully work wont get in the way. BTW what anime is that gif from?

It's from SAO season 2. The person in the gif is named Sinon, she's my favorite SAO character.
The years just fly past, don't they?