Im an oldie

Started by MjrNuT, October 24, 2009, 02:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some of you may recall me.  It's been a long time since being in the circles of SWBF1.  Came across you guys by accident.  I recognize some names around here...especially Buckler.  :D

I have to say that the home page announcement of the Day of SWBF...actually sounds intrigueing.

I currently run a clan based on Team Fortress 2 (PC).  I saw the Valve Games forum.  :D  Wish it were more active.  We have a lady in our clan that uses her Mac to play.  Forget her setup.

I'd like to offer some help on the DoSWBF if its desired. 

I have a full dedicated server out of Dallas.  It is used to host our TS (50 slot), 2 TF2 servers, 2 L4D servers, and some other assorted items.

It's in a datacenter, so by no means a home connection.  I thought I'd offer something, but I will install SWBF and make every effort to participate as the game was my first introduction to online PC gaming.

Feel free to let me know here, PM me or email me.

Thanks!

Welcome to MPC! And thanks for the interest in Day of SWBF, glad its reaching out to those who have passed from playing SWBF!

Also we will get in touch with you soon about a server if you mean you can host a server pretty soon.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Awesome, great to have you! Talk to me on Xfire and we can discuss setting up a server for the Day of SWBF.

Hope you enjoy the site!

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Welcome to the Community mjrnut, I think we've met before on Battlefront and in other forums 

Your help with the DoSWBF is very much appreciated, we do need hosts so this is a very good offer. Thanks for offering to use your server.  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Thanks peeps! 

Just looking to have some good remeniscing.  Got caught up a little with Buckler today actually.  :D

Anyways, just let me know if you would like at least test the server.  Just got it up a few moments ago, but if you've seen the tech support forum I can't test it myself.  :(

Buckler is helping me get my installation to work to play.  (fingers crossed)

No worries if the server is declined.  Just offering if one is needed.

IP: 216.245.214.210 -- called ````CoMe-GeT-SoMe````

Thanks

October 24, 2009, 10:42:26 PM #6 Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 05:50:19 PM by keenmike
hi, from keenmike or km, its cull in game. i playing swbf1 while at work. i work nights around 10pm to 7am central time. count me in to test any time you see me.

Hey Mjr, your name rings a bell somewhere, what clans have you been in for SWBF? I just can't put my finger on it XD But welcome to the forums!

October 25, 2009, 07:31:04 PM #9 Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 07:33:07 PM by Buckler
Hey Nut,

Yes, most excellent ping on the server.  Lots of people on it tonight.

Let me know if you want the anti-glitch package, or if you need anyone
to help admin it  ;)

Buckler/Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: .invertus on October 25, 2009, 12:23:40 AM
Hey Mjr, your name rings a bell somewhere, what clans have you been in for SWBF? I just can't put my finger on it XD But welcome to the forums!

Formerly, 502nd and NJO.

Quote from: Buckler on October 25, 2009, 07:31:04 PM
Hey Nut,

Yes, most excellent ping on the server.  Lots of people on it tonight.

Let me know if you want the anti-glitch package, or if you need anyone
to help admin it  ;)

Buckler/Led

Nice. thanks for the report.  Just got my game installed and saw it was about 17 ppl in there.  :moo:

Thanks for the admin offer and I'll get with you on that.  Please let me know about this anti-glitch thingy too.

Thanks!!

Thats it! Im sure I remembered you from somewhere, 502nd. Wow, that really does bring back the nostalgia. There's a couple of ex-{JMS} members here as well, including moi.

srry i couldnt say hi earlyer i am real bissy whit things but anyway! Hey welcome to the site

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

October 26, 2009, 02:15:59 PM #13 Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:17:39 PM by Buckler
Hey,

Here is a link to the gametoast topic about Battlebelks AntiGlitch server side mod.
(Note that it is not completely glitch proof, but it discourages most of the glitch-noobs :)

http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=11690&hilit=antiglitch

Long Live SWBF!
Long Live Battlebelk!

:D

Buckler/Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome back Mjrnut. Good to have oldies on this new site. :)