Asset Request Thread

Started by Bamdur, May 13, 2011, 05:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the Asset request thread. if you need something in your mod, or just need some assets ask for them here.
Please ask for only one Asset at a time. Once that completed (if it gets done) then you may request another

Current Made Assets:
/tba/

May 13, 2011, 05:59:36 PM #1 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:16:39 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
 :censored: :moo: :xmastim:

Please ask for only one Asset at a time. Are you asking for the vehicle right now?

And this has been posted a while ago
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3446.0

Yes I am asking for a vehicle. Please make a helicopter assets.

the animations, where would they possibly be? (not trying to nag)
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

I want a better tatooine cantina. Like the one in the movie.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Anything you would see in a hotel, assets for it can be made. I look forward to a complete Hotel with a helicopter on the roof and cars in the parking lot (I have some car meshes from froggy).

oh my bad, havent checked this post in a while. i will try and make a new cantina for you snake, barc i will get you those animations and modtester ill make some props

No trying to be annoying but could you make some underhanded chain gun animations for BF1 that could go in the main animation banks. If you do could you munge them into zaf/zaa for me but give me the source as well. Thank you if you do.

Im not entirely sure you can add new animations to the common lvl and use them without a crash. I know you can replace them though.

For the time being, you can't. it crashes the game
Current Projects:

Quote from: jdee-barc on May 28, 2011, 05:45:39 AM
For the time being, you can't. it crashes the game

Sighs. How about a custom unit skeleton that replaces the rifle animations would that work?

that might work, but then again, it might only work properly in bf2. and you can't load external common.lvls with new animations. that crashes the game entirely, at least for me
Current Projects:

June 01, 2011, 02:24:05 PM #13 Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 09:13:00 PM by Phobos
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Platoon_Attack_Craft

Quote from: MagnitudeMuffin on June 11, 2016, 08:03:58 PM
Nice. Props to you for keeping bf servers up man
Props go to [FC] as well not just Led

If you have the animations finished, could you upload them and either post or pm the link? My mod is altogether ready for a first edition release.
Current Projects: