Online Compatible LoweResolution Map Replacements

Started by Kit Fisto, November 01, 2012, 05:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 01, 2012, 05:39:19 PM Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 08:47:48 PM by Kit Fisto
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=804

README

LoweResolution Mapack

This mapack includes the following Online Compatible low resolution map replacements:

Kam1
Kas1
Kas2
Nab1
Nab2
Rhn1
Rhn2
Tat1
Tat2
Tat3
Yav1
Yav2

to install replace your original (map name).lvl with your new lowerz (map name).lvl.

For Tat3 you have to go into your addon folder, data, lvl_pc, TAT, and do the above step.

Credits to:
Kit Fisto/kitfisto15678
SleepKiller
Tirpider
and
Buckler aka Led

I've been wanted a mod for that exact thing for a while now.
Yes please make a mappack! :D

Ok I made a pack, but I don't know where to upload? If I uploaded to speedyshare.com I would need someone to d/l it and re-up it here cause speedyshare slows down my internet. :dry:

November 01, 2012, 06:09:18 PM #5 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:11:18 PM by tirpider
In the Downloads section there is a sub section called "Star Wars Battlefront Mods".

At the bottom of that page is a link "Add a Download"

From there it's pretty much the same as making a post.
(You may need to pm a staff member to approve it after it's uploaded)
(don't forget to describe it.. hehe)

the file is 29.7 MBs. I don't think the d/l system can hold that, unless a policy changed?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 01, 2012, 06:04:57 PM
Ok I made a pack, but I don't know where to upload? If I uploaded to speedyshare.com I would need someone to d/l it and re-up it here cause speedyshare slows down my internet. :dry:

If it is greater than 64 MB then you will need to upload it somewhere and I will put it up here.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ok uploading now...
I'll put the link after it's done. Can you tell me when you have it Downloaded Buckler so that I can delete it and not have super slow internet?  :wave:

http://speedy.sh/jnTpM/OC-LoweResolution-Mapack.zip

Tell me when you have it d/l-ed.  :tu:

If you could put this readme in the discription that would be GREAT!!!!!!!

README

LoweResolution Mapack

This mapack includes the following Online Compatible low resolution map replacements:

Kam1
Kas1
Kas2
Nab1
Nab2
Rhn1
Rhn2
Tat1
Tat2
Tat3
Yav1
Yav2

to install replace your original (map name).lvl with your new lowerz (map name).lvl.

For Tat3 you have to go into your addon folder, data, lvl_pc, TAT, and do the above step.

Credits to:
Kit Fisto/kitfisto15678
SleepKiller
Tirpider
and
Buckler aka Led

by lowres do u mean the high res tga is scaled down or removed?

November 01, 2012, 06:40:07 PM #11 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:44:02 PM by tirpider
The tga's are smaller.
Works pretty good, too.

I like the effect it has on the Naboo plains grass. Makes it look like fog, almost.

-edit...spelling

I was wondering if you guys wanted me to upload my assets? Like the edited MSH files for the worlds I edited? If not I'm going to delete them...

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 13, 2012, 06:15:30 PM
I was wondering if you guys wanted me to upload my assets? Like the edited MSH files for the worlds I edited? If not I'm going to delete them...
sure i wouldn't mind a copy thx

I uploaded it here. It just needs to be approved. For some reason 2 went up. You only have to approve the 1 that has the file size included.