Overgrowth

Started by Ultimo, May 28, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Have any of you seen this game?
Better question, have you heard of it?
It's called Overgrowth.
It's actually in Alpha and has been for a few months I believe. But let me tell ya, it has been a really fun play so far!
I haven't done its "campaign" yet, but basically you get to play as overgrown Rabbits and fight in these bloody, ragdoll-physics-like battles! It's insane, and extremely fun! Aside from the fighting, the game has some really nice landscapes and some decent graphics! Take a look at this screenshot I took just a few minutes ago:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I really love the game, and for something that's still in Alpha, I think it's really going to be worth the buy when it's complete. I am only using the editor version, which you get access to by Pre-Order of the game, and so right now you can edit a lot of the game and even play as wolves, robots, dogs, cats... It's all in here. And it's really fun.
Go watch some YouTube videos! I think you will like it. ;)

Overgrowth Website: http://www.wolfire.com/overgrowth
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Rabbits? ???

Okay, Okay I will look it up... :whistle:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: Whisper on May 28, 2014, 07:56:51 PM
Have any of you seen this game?
Better question, have you heard of it?
It's called Overgrowth.
It's actually in Alpha and has been for a few months I believe. But let me tell ya, it has been a really fun play so far!
I haven't done its "campaign" yet, but basically you get to play as overgrown Rabbits and fight in these bloody, ragdoll-physics-like battles! It's insane, and extremely fun! Aside from the fighting, the game has some really nice landscapes and some decent graphics! Take a look at this screenshot I took just a few minutes ago:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I really love the game, and for something that's still in Alpha, I think it's really going to be worth the buy when it's complete. I am only using the editor version, which you get access to by Pre-Order of the game, and so right now you can edit a lot of the game and even play as wolves, robots, dogs, cats... It's all in here. And it's really fun.
Go watch some YouTube videos! I think you will like it. ;)

Overgrowth Website: http://www.wolfire.com/overgrowth
Hmm, after seeing the description, I remember a friend of mine playing that game back in January or February. It looks cool and such, but back then it was basically an enclosed arena where you were fighting other rabbits. I see the graphics have improved since then, and the landscape looks beautiful for an Alpha stage game.

Probably won't end up playing it, but it nonetheless looks to be an up and coming gladiator-type game for sure. :)

I've been following this game. It looks fun but I don't really want to buy until it has developed more.

Unfortuanately, I forgot to mention that you cannot get access to the Secret mods forum for the game unless you pre-order it. There's a lot of neat videos out there about the mods, I just don't have the ability to actually buy the game atm...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I have the game,i`ts really cool but there`s still alot of stuff to work on...

I first heard about the game when I was in middle school. I'm in college now.

I don't know when it'll come out. But it will eventually.

#TYBG