Team Fortress 2

Started by Ultimo, March 22, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey there, I hope we've got some TF2 gamers out there, because man-oh-man am I having fun with that game recently! Y'all should come back if you haven't been on it in awhile, and if you haven't even played it yet, then get it cuz it's free!

Be sure to tell my your Steam names if you play. Mine is Ultimachine, and we should hang sometime :P

Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Yeah, me and Sleepkiller both play an unhealthy amount of TF2, so you'll surely see us out there.

I've played TF2 a couple times, but I didn't really like it.  It would be more enjoyable if all of my Steam games weren't super slow...but I guess that's the price you pay when you buy a $200-dollar PC on Black Friday.

I play a little bit every now and then, but I dont play that much any more.

Would play it, but can't, due to limited use of my PC, it's ability to play games, and just general disinterest.

(For anyone who says I post on this forum lots, I make 80% of these posts from my iPad. On top of that, my laptop is not very powerful. It can run BF1942 and Halo CE without overheat, anything released beyond '04 and it overheats.)

Anyone for a night(or day) of some Mann vs Machine action? I would be playing Medic.

I play TF2, my steam name is vansting5

Quote from: SleepKiller on March 22, 2014, 05:41:31 PM
Anyone for a night(or day) of some Mann vs Machine action? I would be playing Medic.
Sounds good, but it would have to be the coming weekend of next. So not the one right now, but the next one. Yup.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper