Is this guy a Troll?

Yes
1 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
Not Sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

November 17, 2013, 07:04:46 PM Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:15:42 PM by King
I've been playing ROBLOX since 2009, longer than SWBF. I haven't been actually playing the games recently, but I love foruming on there. I especially love the Suggestions & Ideas forum.
Recently, there's one "man" that has, I and many others believe, been trolling us.
I would like to hear your opinion! Is he a troll or not?
Some of his posts and the replies to them are quite hilarious!
I hope you like it! Can't wait to hear your opinion.
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=118021242
EDIT!!!: Here's the post from his "son"... http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=118132764&PageIndex=1
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

If the dad has that bad of grammar... man, I wouldn't be able to stand around that guy!

He's got to be a troll, not many "dads" are very illegible like this. Plus the list of stuff one of the guys posted about him seems like a troll based off that.

But what should I know, we need aeria or BlackScorpion in here to decide it!

"You Just Got Lol'd" made my day.
If that is seriously some parent, he's got serious issues..
I could go on and on (and I'm not even a parent, let alone experienced parent!), but I'm sure we all already know who is who here.

I found it quite entertaining, reminds me of some SWBFII conversations :P

But trolls aren't a good thing... right?
Wouldn't it be better to deal with them on site instead of gathering attention to them from another site which just gives them more exposure and encourages them?

(did not go to see the spectacle)

I still don't know if he's a troll or just wants to make everyone laugh.
Cuz I nearly died laughing when me(blackhero9), Greiviks, and timmy1002 started really digging into his skin on pages 4 or 5 or 6.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

This has run its course.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet