iOS Gamers

Started by Ultimo, January 10, 2013, 07:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SleepKiller on January 18, 2013, 08:07:23 PM
Okay Kit Fisto bring it on. I will take on anyone else as well. My nickname you can use to challenge me in Hero Academy is sleepylord.
Alright! I will download it again immedietly!

@ Anyone else: If you guys want to play DoodleJump with me then send me a friend request on the Game Center. Or I can send one to you. Just let me know your username.

Kit Fisto's Game Center Username: kitfisto15678

Hey guys, I figured I would update this saying that Minecraft: Pocket Edition (for iOS and Android), has finally unveiled the long-awaited 0.7.0 update! This update includes buckets, spawn eggs, etc. My main point, it also has the Alpha version of Minecraft Realms servers!! :D

Realms is a type of server for Minecraft: Pocket Edition that works in similar fashion to regular PC multiplayer. Anyways, to play online, you will need a Mojang account (if you bought PC Minecraft you can simply migrate your account, otherwise you need to register). Once done, you will be able to access the Realms servers! (Once they go public, of course, they're still in testing.) If you want to host servers however, you will need to make in-app purchases once the servers are open to the public.

So, I figured while there's still time, I would announce that MC:PE now has multiplayer, and if you want to play me online when Realms goes public, my name is GM027 (someone stole my name unfortunately).

Also, if anyone wants to keep tabs on the server status, go to this website to see the servers status for MC:PE

http://peo.minecraft.net

I don't mean to bump the topic, but figured I would tell of it here. So if you don't have a Mojang account yet or don't have the game at all for iOS/Android, go download the game or make a Mojang account now before the servers go public!

Ehh. I would die of simplicity if I played pocket edition. Ill stick with superior pc

I don't have any MP games, oh wait.. I do, just need the update, it's like a street drag racing game, haven't played it forever, and I lost all the progress I made, so I mine as well delete it. But I do suggest you all get Puppet War FPS, even though it's SP, it's a heck of a lot of fun!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Clash of clans xD It is quite addictive after you understand it :P It requires gamecenter. A stratagy based game :)

Not to bump the topic, figured I'd give you an update on my iOS games. I play MCPE moderately, via the PocketMine servers. If you use iOS, you can download Multiplayer for PE to access them, or search up their website on your device and see how you can join the fun! :D

Also, I recently got a game for my iPad called "Pixel Gun 3D". It's basically a Minecraft shooter game, though it's really fun! I was thinking perhaps if there's enough people willing to play, we could have a small SWBF group on the game! :D

What more can I say, I miss being in an active clan, {Alpha} isn't really an active bunch currently... :(

Asphault 8 is the greatest racing game for iOS and it recently became free! I play that game a lot. Also Tiny Death Star but that's single player only... :P

Modern Combat 4, MW- like shooter for iOS and Android. Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, A iOS game that actually has the zombie levels from World at War and Black Ops
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Ya'll sleeping on dominoes. Best MP game on iOS. :P

In fact, the only games I play on my iphone now are the ones that I can play with just my thumb. ATM that's Minesweeper and Dominoes. Using two hands is just too cumbersome when you're on a bus or when you want to multitask.

I LOVED Chaos Rings 2. One of the few JRPGs I bothered to 100%. It's a fantastic gem that's going to be overlooked for being on a mobile device. But I probably wouldn't replay it. Tacking on unnecessary touch controls for a turn-based game doesn't exactly help it being a mobile exclusive. One handed games are the way to go.

Shooters and other games with rather complicated controls I'd prefer playing on a controller over a touch screen.

#TYBG

Quote from: aeria. on November 12, 2013, 07:04:11 PM
Shooters and other games with rather complicated controls I'd prefer playing on a controller over a touch screen.
Here here! *hint hint EA*