iOS Gamers

Started by Ultimo, January 10, 2013, 07:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm looking for people that use any iOS(Apple Portable) Devices and play multiplayer or socially-linked games on their device. I for one play multiplayer games like SAS: Zombie Assault 3 and Lightbike 2. I also have Gameloft, Origin, Game Center, and Openfeint accounts that I will post my username to at a later date.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I kinda play. If I had more friends on the gamecenter I would play more. How about we put games we have and our username for the gamecenter. If there are free games then I might get them to play with ya!
( oh and only post multiplayer enabled games )

DoodleJump ( from like forever ago )
And that's it! :P

Username: kitfisto15678

Hey SK, you wanna do that hero academy thing? I'll re-download the game...  :D

I stopped playing games on my ios after so long but the original light bike <3 that's where its at. If I'm ever really board and only have my ios device Jet Car stunts is one I go back to and Doodle jump is a classic  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

never played doodle jump... I guess I'll have to try it. ;)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

January 11, 2013, 01:59:21 PM #4 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:38:21 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Games, I have a few. Unless you live near me or I see you at my school, I have nothing on my iPad/iPod for online multiplayer. It's either co-op, LAN, or 2 player via Bluetooth. :P

I really do hope for Minecraft: Pocket Edition to go for online multiplayer, it's currently LAN-based. :confused:

Doodlejump is an awesome game,but i have an Xperia (android) :/,so can't play with ya.

Do gameloft accounts work cross platform. Im essentially on an android that has been reduced to nothing by the sooftware makers, but i have gameloft stuf.

I don't really have any MP games on my phone besides DrawSomething and Bike Race, most of my apps are single player.

I only play Tap Studio and Beat Gather (JP version). I make insanely hard taps for Tap Studio and my highest score is 2.1 million or something like that.

Doodle jump is fun :P Atm I like to play: Zombie Tsunami, Top 11 (sort of a football onine game), Hill climb and Clash of the Clans :P

January 18, 2013, 05:14:37 PM #10 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:53:43 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Not meaning to revive this topic, but I recently got a new, free multi-player/single-player iPad game called "Respawnables". It's like TF2 for iPad in a nutshell. If you happen to have the game, my name there will be "Mercenary", as someone has apparently stolen my name...  :dry: Currently at Level 30, favourite weapons: Revolver, Shotgun, and Scoped Assault Rifle.

Quote from: Disciple on January 18, 2013, 06:06:02 PM
Thats a cool game

Yeah, unfortunately this might delay me making the ICW2 rewards. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 18, 2013, 06:15:11 PM
Yeah, unfortunately this might delay me making the ICW2 rewards. :P
Then i forbid you from playing this game!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Okay Kit Fisto bring it on. I will take on anyone else as well. My nickname you can use to challenge me in Hero Academy is sleepylord.