MPC SC2 Tourney?

Started by Festus, November 16, 2010, 07:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 16, 2010, 07:44:23 AM Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:46:47 AM by Festus
 Hey guys who would be interested in a Star Craft 2 Tourney for MPC? I know not many of us here have it but hey it would still be fun and we could put the matches on you tube! and maby give the winner a prize of some kind.

I'd be up for it ;).

I'm Gentleman, id # is 729

awesome my code is 170 user name Festus

I don't know more than 4 people on this forum that play it :/

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

November 16, 2010, 01:34:47 PM #4 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 09:51:06 PM by Festus
 So I have plenty of people on my freind roster that would play  ::)

Invite them here :)

I'm up for it, User: Hardcore/298
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Ok so i got 4 people who might be able to come now we just got figure out a few things

Replays
I thought we could possibly film the replays and then commentate them like a live sports match to get other members interested, maby even have some wagers made on matches  ;) (not mony but maby mod files and things like that)
but we need to find some one with a screen recorder to film the replays and send it back to me for music and comentary so we can get others interested.

Prize
should we have a prize and what should it be?

Balanced matches
How do we balance matches or could we draw names out of a hat to make it easier.

Race
what race does everyone play as

I'd be willing to give out a 10$ steam giftto the winner

Quote from: Festus on November 16, 2010, 05:22:14 PM
Ok so i got 4 people who might be able to come now we just got figure out a few things

Replays
I thought we could possibly film the replays and then commentate them like a live sports match to get other members interested, maby even have some wagers made on matches  ;) (not mony but maby mod files and things like that)
but we need to find some one with a screen recorder to film the replays and send it back to me for music and comentary so we can get others interested.

Prize
should we have a prize and what should it be?

Balanced matches
How do we balance matches or could we draw names out of a hat to make it easier.

Race
what race does everyone play as

Replays are easy, we do a custom game with one observer, whoever wants to commentate. Obs can then commentate the replay file at his leisure.

Prize: Not necessary, but w/e you guys want.

Balance: We can seed after the first one if we want, but for the first one no one knows anyones skill lvl so random is fine.

Race: Get your friends to join and post their stuff. I'm protoss.

Blade ill give out a prize just run with it lol

Not everyday you get something free

Really Soap? Thanks Man!

So I'm thinking best out of 3 for each bracket you guys okay with that, so far we have 4 competetors for sure