Should there be more star wars games?

Started by Burning Sun, January 11, 2010, 02:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was wondering if there should be more star wars game post thoughts here please.

I don't think there needs to be more Star Wars games. I just think they need better Star Wars games. For every "Battlefront" we get a "Revenge of the Sith". In other words, I don't care how many Star Wars games are available, I just think the series seriously needs a reboot.

#TYBG

I don't know. Since I just play swbf1 its the type of game I am use to. There would have to be a similar game look and feel to come along and take me a way from swbf1. I hope that doesn't happen. Plus, my little pc I take to work would have to be able to run it.

SWBF if the best FPS star wars game, but if you like to talk about RPGs, ask about starting a KotOR 1 and 2 section or something.  Some star wars games just arent worth talking about.

Eh, inmy opinion, Republic Commando is the best Star Wars FPS, SWBF isn't even a true FPS

The only Star Wars games that I'm looking towards to are FPS SW games that aren't made by Rebellion. They have the world's greatest streak of horrible games. Rouge Warrior, anyone?

#TYBG

Quote from: Red on January 12, 2010, 02:45:07 PM
SWBF is an FPS by definition. It may not match what you kids call "FPS" these days, with your fast bullets and whatnot, but it's a FPS.

Yeah I mean that, but when I say true FPS, it's bnecause you can change it from 1st to third person

Well i want loads of new star wars games, because in star wars your imangenation can come true. If you want to have a dog fighting whit a light saber you can have it! there also was a duck in SW2
But i'd realy like to have an open war battlefield as final mission and at the start you have a great story, something like Kotor. but then you can put in your attacks yourself (like JA)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

That would be a very nice combination darth.
And if swbf is not a FPS, then what is it?

It has multiple genres, FPS and TPS (First and Third Person Shooter)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

didnt know there was such thing as a TPS....

I like third person alot. Every now and then I see my son playing Republic Commando. We have the demo version. It is cool to watch.

Republic Commando looks alot of fun. Too bad it's not for Mac...  :(

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

I saw a trailor for it that came with KotOR, but every time i try watching ot now it keeps crashing :rant:

^Yeah there is a trailer on KoTOR.

I agree that Republic commando is the best SW FPS.

I also agree that there needs to be a reboot.