New Game

Started by khy, December 27, 2009, 02:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Situation:
35 dollar gift card from Gamestop.
I might be getting AC2 and Borderlands from siblings when i get home.
Im thinking about gta4.
My parents would prolly give me 10 bucks extra so 45.
I like shooters. Xbox 360.
Suggestions?
Thanks.

Borderlands is pure awesome in coop. I play it with my friends on the PS3. SP is a little bit lonely but it's still very fun.

#TYBG

Battlefield: Bad Company is a great FPS. It's really well balanced and blowing up buildings is such an amazingly awesome feature. Whenever I go back to playing CODMW2 I really miss it. Plus, it's only like 18 bucks.

I make sigs

okay, what i meant was, im 90% sure im getting AC2 and Borderlands for xmas (im not home yet, no gifts yet) from siblings, if i dont get one of them i for sure will with the gift card.
And Inert, i have the demo, doesn't exite me too much.
So i think if everything goes as planned with ac2 and borderlands, ill get gta4.

For bc, I'm getting 2 so I'll just wait and get gta4.

Quote from: Red on December 28, 2009, 10:33:08 AM
Inert has good advice. Bad Company is a great game. Try to get both if possible.

Bad Company 2 comes out in just a few  months, so you may want to consider waiting for it.
Other good looking games that come out in January include:
Dark Void: shooter with flight! Its like every level is the zero-gravity level from Dead Space
Darksiders: Wrath of War and Bayonnetta, which are both epic looking hack and slash.
Army of Two: The 40th Day: Sequel to Army of Two, great co-op shooter.
Mass Effect 2: This needs no explanation

And then in February there is Splinter Cell: Conviction (One of the most anticipated games of the year), and Lost Planet 2 (The sequel for the immensely cool Lost Planet).

So, if I was you, I would consider hanging on to your money for a bit longer.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Quote from: Red on December 28, 2009, 12:52:41 PM
Oh, right. Forgot about BC2. Wait for that.

Not to be devil's advocate or to contradict myself, but BC2 is a long way off. If you think you will have enough money to buy another game come March, don't bother saving what you have now.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Okay, i decided against GTA4 for numerous reasons, and i also got 10 bucks for my aunt.
So i now have 45 dollars to spend.
More suggestions...?
lol