Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection Nintendo Switch

Started by Samistheone, March 17, 2024, 10:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wondering is there anyway we can get in to the files and add maps for this and or so we can cross on to each others severs so like from PC to switch and switch to PC servers

I would love to have more mods and maps for them p.s. I think they edited some stuff like slowing down tanks and CIS tanks and it seems like maybe the switch can't always handle the game as it crashes now and then

I really also wish I had a way to chat with other players and share this website with them

P.p.s. I think my computer had crashed and died again

P.p.p.s. it would be really cool to have modding / editing tools for the nintendo switch version of the games as well and a nickname changer

I wouldn't hold your breath for mod support on the Switch. Nintendo encrypts their files which makes it impossible to add anything to it without cracking the system and that is something we will not provide support for. Add that to the fact that they messed with the LUA version so that no previous mod will ever work without being converted, and I don't think there will be any movement on that.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1