SWBFI EPIC tilt glitch!

Started by Kit Fisto, September 23, 2013, 08:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've known about the SWBFI tilt glitch for a while but I haven't seen anyone show the EPIC tilt glitch. So I took up the honors.

http://youtu.be/L7ZtNYLFttY (I think I could get lower to the ground if I tried...) 8)

September 23, 2013, 09:21:50 AM #1 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:29:10 AM by Carbon27
There was a topic and video made a while back  ;) (quite unsteady hands BTW)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

This does look like more than angle than usual. I assume you have to lie down and stand up at just the right place. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Now i must try my very best to re-create this.

<insert witty signature here>

Haha.. I never imagined you with that voice.

Nice job, I wonder if its somehow possible to get upside down... That would be awesome.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 23, 2013, 10:52:00 AM

Nice job, I wonder if its somehow possible to get upside down... That would be awesome.

Well I've managed that one... but through a different glitch.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on September 23, 2013, 11:26:01 AM
Well I've managed that one... but through a different glitch.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Mind=blown.

September 23, 2013, 11:33:19 AM #7 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:53:38 AM by UNIT 33
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 23, 2013, 11:28:32 AM
Mind=blown.
On the first Tantive port you are able to go under the floor.
When walking under reflective portions of the map your mirrored upside down image will appear above... Or something.

yea its possible on certain maps. heres a screenshot of wolf upside down (my crosshair blacked out)

And how was it supposed to sound? Like this guys? [spoiler][/spoiler]

Oh I already have wonderful comments by that same guy "fckishan" whoever that could be...

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 23, 2013, 06:35:05 PM
Oh I already have wonderful comments by that same guy "fckishan" whoever that could be...

Don't mind him, he is just jealous.

Anyways Kishan, don't say he sucks. He is actually quite good, at least in SWBF2. And no, he didn't noob at all.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on September 23, 2013, 06:54:58 PM
Don't mind him, he is just jealous.

Anyways Kishan, don't say he sucks. He is actually quite good, at least in SWBF2. And no, he didn't noob at all.
Jealous because I play video games for fun. :P

Thanks for the complements Josh! I'm good in SWBFII? I didn't even know that! Na I just think it's funny on every every video he leaves dislikes and bad comments. However I still haven't figured out what I did to provoke him… I remember my first month here he sent me a nasty PM for no apparent reason, and it hasn't stopped through whatever media I put out there. Oh well…

For the record I could care less if I'm good at games (real life or virtual) since that's not why I play. :shrug:

September 24, 2013, 02:28:38 AM #12 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:55:48 AM by [FC]Kishan
Jealous of you.. really?  :XD: Besides what i do on youtube doesn't have anything to ddo with what I post here. I can say what I want there. Stop telling me what to do please

I've banned him here for using this site as a base for creeping on our members.  He was warned.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet