SWBF VIDEO: Final Hour

Started by SirPimped, August 03, 2013, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is my last SWBF video called Final Hour. I hope you have enjoyed watching my videos the past year or two. I know I enjoyed making them, but my time of making videos is over. If anyone is interested in making videos in the future and would like to use any of my clips please let me know. I would like to assist anyone who wants to make SWBF videos. And finally I'd like to thank those who have supported my videos. I hope you enjoy this last one...
:cheers:

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH5kN13gYbg[/spoiler]

I really enjoyed that video, SirPimped!  The voices in the intro fit in really well.

It's a shame you aren't making anymore videos, they've all been really good and I like too see the progress that you've made.  You've gotten really good at video editing.

Very nice. I think it's the best you have made. I've enjoyed watching your videos throughout the past year and they have all been quite good. Thanks for making them. :)

Oh. My. Goodness.

SO EPIC!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Very good video, and very well done, SP. It's a shame you won't be making more vids, I've always liked seeing videos of this game in the past, especially current ones. Even so, great job on it, loved it.

amazing clips, sick transitions  8)