SWCG is BACK!

Started by Kit Fisto, June 17, 2013, 07:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 18, 2013, 09:01:40 AM #15 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:06:06 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 18, 2013, 08:51:46 AM
Well there are a couple reasons.
I just don't have fun playing video games that aren't Star Wars. It's kinda hard to explain, but I get bored real fast. I can play any Star Wars game for hours, but give me a modern shooter and I'll be bored very soon.

And I like to promote Star Wars and this site, no matter what videos I do I'll always mention this site in the description. But the above reason is more prominent. I just don't like non-Star Wars games. I get bored fast.

Its like reading a different series of books. Lets say you like the Artemis Fowl series but you hate the Inkheart series. They are both fantasy and they are both meant for the same age group, you just like the Artemis Fowl and you get bored with Inkheart series. (I read those books like 4 years ago and Artemis Fowl is better. ;) )

I think I see what you mean, being a Star Wars fan at heart. I like racing games and other ones, but like you said I get bored with them over time. I may play them here and there, but I will only play them when I feel like it or am absolutely bored.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS OFF-TOPIC!

[spoiler]
As for your novels, saw the Inkheart movie, didn't care for it. Heard of Artemis Foul, never read it. If you want a really good read, you read Death Troopers, the Republic Commando novels, or go for something out of Star Wars like the Hardy Boys (if you've ever read mystery and heard of Nancy Drew, you will know of the Hardy Boys). Preferably my favourite Star Wars novel would be Death Troopers though, especially if you like to have zombies in Star Wars. :D
[/spoiler]

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on June 18, 2013, 09:01:40 AM
I think I see what you mean, being a Star Wars fan at heart. I like racing games and other ones, but like you said I get bored with them over time. I may play them here and there, but I will only play them when I feel like it or am absolutely bored.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS OFF-TOPIC!

[spoiler]
As for your novels, saw the Inkheart movie, didn't care for it. Heard of Artemis Foul, never read it. If you want a really good read, you read Death Troopers, the Republic Commando novels, or go for something out of Star Wars like the Hardy Boys (if you've ever read mystery and heard of Nancy Drew, you will know of the Hardy Boys). Preferably my favourite Star Wars novel would be Death Troopers though, especially if you like to have zombies in Star Wars. :D
[/spoiler]
Yea so you get what I mean. It could be harder for the super-gamers to understand.

I've read Death Troopers a couple times since I have the book and it's a nice read. My all time favorite Star Wars novel is Darth Plagueis. That book is amazing and it will change the way you percieve the prequel films. You have to read that.