Good video maker thingys for windows XP?

Started by Carbon27, March 30, 2013, 11:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Im hoping to make a video of a video game ( not SWBF ) to put on YouTube, what are the best video makers that are free, easy to use, and can do all the fancy things that im going to need?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Well Windows Movie Maker is free and it can do some decent effects. You can do even more if you get creative. Here is a link to the free download from Microsoft's website and a basic tutorial.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5956.0

Thats why I posted this, that one didnt work. But thanks anyway.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/xp-downloads#2TC=funpacks

That is a link to the Windows XP downloads. There is a download for a "Windows Movie Maker 2 Winter Fun Pack 2003." Hope that helps.

What game are you trying to record? I might be able to help you.
i know there is this one recorder thatsfree, the only side effect is that when it starts the video, it has the company's logo.

Quote from: Ltin on March 31, 2013, 08:29:44 AM
What game are you trying to record? I might be able to help you.
i know there is this one recorder thatsfree, the only side effect is that when it starts the video, it has the company's logo.
Its called NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, im pretty much trying to record some wrecks, blowovers, a couple cose finishes and this WICKED dodge that happened. Same game as on my Avatar.
      <---------------

Quote from: Josh on March 31, 2013, 10:17:25 AM
Its called NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, im pretty much trying to record some wrecks, blowovers, a couple cose finishes and this WICKED dodge that happened. Same game as on my Avatar.
      <---------------

Also I'm wondering what music would be good for a racing game video? Im kinda leaning towards a song called This is My Head Exploding, but im not sure if there are better songs out there that would be good for racing videos.
the program im describing is called ezvid i think, it might work for you. Fraps might work as well, although i dont know what retrictions are on the free version. I know you only get 30 seconds, i dont know if ots possible to edit that or not though.