Video: Take It To The Top by SirPimped

Started by SirPimped, February 27, 2013, 12:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 28, 2013, 05:42:56 PM
People! People! Just think about what you are arguing about before you go any further. And does it really matter in the long run and in your life as a whole?
This is a forum for discussion of SWBF related topics.

Good job, SirPimped.

I usually don't watch the videos, but I did watch this one. I look forward to seeing more.

February 28, 2013, 06:07:36 PM #32 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 06:11:16 PM by Josh
Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 28, 2013, 05:42:56 PM
People! People! Just think about what you are arguing about before you go any further. And does it really matter in the long run and in your life as a whole?

Quote from: Joseph on February 28, 2013, 05:55:28 PM
This is a forum for discussion of SWBF related topics.

He is just trying to help, I could say the same about the post you just made and the one before. if you refuse to say anything nice and not even constructive critizism then DONT say it.  :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on February 28, 2013, 06:07:36 PM

He is just trying to help, I could say the same about the post you just made and the one before. if you refuse to say anything nice and not even constructive critizism then DONT say it.  :)

I acknowledge that my 2nd post here was not particularly constructive (however accurate, and you can decide). But I defend the other ones including the one you quoted.

I said nothing offensive in those two posts, nor did I type the letters with aggressive mannerism.

The point that people who attempt to shut down a legitimate discussion are misguided. Sure, this thread could have done without some of the mudslinging, but nevertheless a relevant issue (more editing vs less editing) was at hand, and it's weird to criticize the discussion as being "unimportant to the greater scheme of things" because this criticism could be fairly levelled at any discussion on this board.

i was simply defending my clanmate lol why does no one ever let us have fun and argue

Quote from: Are§ on February 28, 2013, 06:47:13 PM
i was simply defending my clanmate lol why does no one ever let us have fun and argue
Does that really need to be answered?

Anyway this has gone way off topic and this argument is pointless. I am locking the topic now. SirPrimped feel free to delete all the posts that do not contain mature and constructive feedback to your video then unlock the topic.