Compile a List of Montages?

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, February 21, 2013, 07:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is compiling a list of montages a good idea?

Yes, lets do it!
Maybe, but I am disinterested.
No, what's the point?
February 21, 2013, 07:38:39 AM Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:34:49 PM by {212th} Norris
I have been thinking that it is often hard to find all the montages on youtube/xfire. I know there are a lot of them, made by lots of people and made over many years of SWBF.

So are any of you interested in helping compile a list of video links (whether youtube, xfire or both) of montages? We could also include tutorials, mod map reviews and other helpful videos. If there is interest I will make another topic and start the list. Post here any ideas and comments!

The list would look something like this I think:

A:

(Movie makers Name), name of video; link(s)
                                    name of video; link(s)

The list could be in alphabetical order by the maker's name or it could be by the video name?

Edit: If you know of any videos to put on the list please post the video name and link(s) to that video

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Sounds like a good idea. If you can start off the list I can try to add what I can. I have found quite a lot. My plan was to use the Video of the Month as a way to bring attention to lesser known videos, but I think this would work equally as well.

February 21, 2013, 02:24:13 PM #2 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:26:08 PM by {212th} Norris
Quote from: SirPimped on February 21, 2013, 12:07:17 PM
If you can start off the list I can try to add what I can.

I was hoping you could :D

I will need everyone's help to pull all the videos and their links together. I will leave the poll up until monday and then I will start the actual list topic. Thanks for the support guys  :tu: let me know of any suggestions you may have! We will need a name for the list as well.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

February 21, 2013, 03:54:46 PM #3 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:57:51 PM by SirPimped
It might be better to list by name of video first. Some videos have multiple editors and clips by multiple people. Listing by name of the video would keep it short and concise.

Also, when you start the list, post it as a seperate topic.

February 21, 2013, 05:31:56 PM #4 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:35:56 PM by {212th} Norris
Ok, that makes sense to list by video name.

I planned on starting a new topic :D

If anyone has any links please post them here! Post the video name with the link please :)

Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Thanks Kit! Good to see you are still of the living :)

A
Addiction by Katata
American Prodigy by k2

B
The Beauty of Battlefront I & II by DEAGLE

C
CINEMA by Sonny
Covered In Cowardice by D!e EnTe
CRUSH by Sonny & Darth

D
Deagle by Dumbledore
Disarm Yourself by Sonny

E
ERUPT!ON by D!e EnTe

F
Faces by Katata
FATE by Black Air
TheFeeling by Katata
Final Impact Appclip by DEAGLE
Flash by Blumen

G
Gave You All by DEAGLE
GERONIMO by D!e EnTe
Ghost in the shell by Blumen

H
Happy End by D!e EnTe
Heat by Dumbledore
High Voltage by D!e EnTe

I
I Believe I, II & III by DEAGLE
Infected by DEAGLE (muted Sound)
iNoobishh* by DEAGLE
INTENSITY by MoonCracker & Black Air
Interceptic miniclip by k2
Ivory by DEAGLE

J
Jambalaya by Dumbledore
Just a Dream by Black Air

K
Kill Him by Black Air

L
Le Dumbledore in SWBF by Dumbledore
lolwut by DEAGLE

M
ME and YOU by Katata
Mercenary by Katata
Mona Lisa by Blumen

N
new year clip by DEAGLE

O
OCEANS by DEAGLE
One of these days by Blumen
Out of Control by Dumbledore

P
Party by Black Air
project REVIVE (and trailer) by various editors

Q
-

R
RAGE by D!e EnTe
REACT by DEAGLE

S
Set Me Free by Black Air
Shine Trailer by Dumbledore
SMACKDOWN by D!e EnTe
SOLAR by Black Air
Suinet Appclips I & II by Dumbledore

T
Thrice by Katata

U
-

V
VOLLES ROOÄÄÄ by DEAGLE
Vulture by Dumbledore

W
Werwolf by D!e EnTe
When the Sun goes down by Sonny

X
-

Y
-

Z
-

Awesome thanks Deagle :tu: That will be a good start :)

Never knew Sonny made videos, can't wait to see all those vids! I found one by [R], I'll post it soon.