Rage Gets Owned By Scorpion, Then Rage Owns Scorpion

Started by BlackScorpion, February 11, 2013, 03:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BlackScorpion on February 11, 2013, 04:13:59 PM
You seem to think that the "temper trantrum" I sent at Kishan had anything to do with you.  It didn't.  He was being a scumbag.

I can't believe that you're comparing Kishan being banned from PLA's servers to me being blaclisted from FC's.  PLA has rules that are to be followed and are known by all; those who do not know them are, generally, warned.  I didn't receive any warning, whatsoever.  As far as I know (as I do not administrate these rules), PLA's rules are not enforced in other clan's servers: and it'd need to be pretty egregious for someone to be banned in such a circumstance.  I haven't played in FC's servers in quite some time.

If there was a reason, I sure was not informed of this reason.

Please, show me where I "disrespect[ed]" you for which I was banned.  Show me where I've disrespected FC for which I was banned.

The thing is, I don't even play SWBF much, so it's not like the ban means much.
Actually I never said that I think it had nothing to do with me. I know it was all based on me, and how mad you are that I banned you. And your refusal to acknowledge the reasons why.

FC has rules to be followed and are known by all who choose to listen. We don't always warn people if we feel they have been disrespectful enough.

I'll go digging through chat logs later but I suggest you just move on and quit stirring up drama over the ban. I know you're mad at me for banning you but instead of trying to work it out over PMs you chose to freak out at Kishan and then go to a huge effort to flame me on swbfgamers. There's no reason to unban you especially if you're going act all dignified because you're in PLA, but show no respect for FC's rules in FC's servers.

If it doesn't mean that much why are you posting pictures of chat logs from our conversations months ago and trying to find what few videos you might have of kills on me? Oh right, you just want to be a top troll.

Quote from: Phobos on February 11, 2013, 04:19:47 PM
Oh right, you just want to be a top troll.
Looks like this sums up everything nicely.

Bs,when you asked me over xfire why you were banned you said that you dont care much cuz you are not that active anymore.I asked Rage the reason of the banning because i wanted to know too,i just dont understand that if you dont care where is the need to make a big argue about this on here.

all right, I'm not sure what this way about, but I think it has run its course.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet