Started by BlackScorpion, February 11, 2013, 03:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: BlackScorpion on February 11, 2013, 03:27:07 PM
Rage getting owned by Scorpion:
http://www.xfire.com/videos/5e19c1

Rage owning Scorpion:
http://www.xfire.com/videos/5e249d
Nice shot, Rage.
Got the Mos battle (before cit) on vid too? Or don't you keep those takes of you being owned more :rofl:

Quote from: Phobos on February 11, 2013, 03:35:14 PM
Got the Mos battle (before cit) on vid too? Or don't you keep those takes of you being owned more :rofl:

I wasn't in the zone then, though.
But, if I had the video, all I'd see is you hiding.

Did you not read the title Phobos? Re: Rage Gets Owned By Scorpion, Then Rage Owns Scorpion

Quote from: Peanut on February 11, 2013, 03:41:36 PM
Did you not read the title Phobos? Re: Rage Gets Owned By Scorpion, Then Rage Owns Scorpion
I read the title. The video only shows part of the whole battle.

Quote from: Phobos on February 11, 2013, 03:45:13 PM
I read the title. The video only shows part of the whole battle.

Rage, now I can be the number one troll in SWBF?

Quote from: BlackScorpion on February 11, 2013, 03:46:40 PM
Rage, now I can be the number one troll in SWBF?
You have to crash more servers than sonny to win that title.

Quote from: Phobos on February 11, 2013, 03:48:04 PM
You have to crash more servers than sonny to win that title.

Okay.  Can I be number 1(A), then?

Quote from: BlackScorpion on February 11, 2013, 03:48:54 PM
Okay.  Can I be number 1(A), then?
I just read the little temper tantrum you threw at Kishan and while your ban will now remain, your just nowhere good at trolling as the euros. The ban wasn't for no reason, you are banned for same reason Kishan was banned from PLA servers: disrespect. Be a pathetic troll all you want I wont try to stop you.

Quote from: Phobos on February 11, 2013, 03:56:41 PM
I just read the little temper tantrum you threw at Kishan and while your ban will now remain, your just nowhere good at trolling as the euros. The ban wasn't for no reason, you are banned for same reason Kishan was banned from PLA servers: disrespect. Be a pathetic troll all you want I wont try to stop you.
But I am second best yes? I would copy the message you sent me but to much language!

Quote from: Phobos on February 11, 2013, 03:56:41 PM
The ban wasn't for no reason, you are banned for same reason Kishan was banned from PLA servers: disrespect.

You seem to think that the "temper trantrum" I sent at Kishan had anything to do with you.  It didn't.  He was being a scumbag.

I can't believe that you're comparing Kishan being banned from PLA's servers to me being blaclisted from FC's.  PLA has rules that are to be followed and are known by all; those who do not know them are, generally, warned.  I didn't receive any warning, whatsoever.  As far as I know (as I do not administrate these rules), PLA's rules are not enforced in other clan's servers: and it'd need to be pretty egregious for someone to be banned in such a circumstance.  I haven't played in FC's servers in quite some time.

If there was a reason, I sure was not informed of this reason.

Please, show me where I "disrespect[ed]" you for which I was banned.  Show me where I've disrespected FC for which I was banned.

The thing is, I don't even play SWBF much, so it's not like the ban means much.