Best Film/Editor Programs

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, January 28, 2013, 11:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Finally some more fans of Freddie Wong!!! :D

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 31, 2013, 05:50:26 PM
Finally some more fans of Freddie Wong!!! :D

Off topic but have you seen the Video Game Highschool series he made?

Quote from: DEAGLE on January 31, 2013, 02:18:25 PM
Watch that video, even though it's not meant for game editing it does explain how you should start moviemaking:

and for recording I would go for fraps like all the others said :)

Thanks for the video, it is helpful  :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on January 31, 2013, 10:40:19 PM
Off topic but have you seen the Video Game Highschool series he made?

YES! AWESOME SERIES! Can't wait for Season 2! :D

The only bad thing that I have found out about Dxtory is it has a MASSIVE water mark on it like takes up 1/3 of the screen and that it does cost money. But, if you do buy it with it not being very expensive and since the water mark is taken off when you buy it it makes it one of the best filming programs I have found plus there is no time limit if you are in the trial or have bought it :) I would recommend this to you Norris just as much if not more than fraps :) 

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on February 01, 2013, 11:45:18 AM
The only bad thing that I have found out about Dxtory is it has a MASSIVE water mark on it like takes up 1/3 of the screen and that it does cost money. But, if you do buy it with it not being very expensive and since the water mark is taken off when you buy it it makes it one of the best filming programs I have found plus there is no time limit if you are in the trial or have bought it :) I would recommend this to you Norris just as much if not more than fraps :) 

Thanks French  :D I will be looking into it  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

February 26, 2013, 09:46:22 AM #50 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:40:06 AM by Buckler
Hey Guys, here is Dumbledore (on youtube Lukiopfer).
I'm using for recording fraps and for the editing sony vegas pro 10, for the 3d animation cinema 4d and for the tracking boujou.

edit by buckler:  discussion of illegally obtaining software is not allowed to be discussed here.