[WIP] Kohlma: Moon of the Dead.

Started by Sereja, February 04, 2015, 02:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love eerie maps, ten fold if it's done by you Sereja. Your the Da Vinci of map making.

This looks amazing! Every time I see a new map you are working on I get back into SWBFI big time!

Here's a question for the mighty mapmaker Sereja, have you ever tried making a Coruscant map?

Thank's, guys! :D I just knew, you like it.

About my presidency... Oh well, I am not afraid of the dirty job.  :D

It's can't be seen on pics, but the custom sound&music is realy work's great, and make atmosphere of the game even more realistic.
I start this map very long time ago and finishing it just now. The number of it is "016" so it's older then Nar Shaddaa (018), Otoh Gunga (020), and Polar Express (029).
The map is almost finished, I just have to finish Readme.txt  :whip:.
If somebody wish to test it - PM me.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 10, 2015, 11:20:44 AM
Here's a question for the mighty mapmaker Sereja, have you ever tried making a Coruscant map?
Sure. But it was big and bored, so I delete it.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on February 14, 2015, 09:24:42 AM
Translation:  It was the best Coruscant map ever, but it wasn't the best map he'd ever made, so he deleted it.
Oh my, how I would love to have the Battlefront stuff in Sereja's Recycle Bin on his computer.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on February 14, 2015, 11:08:41 AM
Translation:  It was the best Coruscant map ever, but it wasn't the best map he'd ever made, so he deleted it.
Oh my, how I would love to have the Battlefront stuff in Sereja's Recycle Bin on his computer.
So true... :P
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: Kit Fisto
Quote from: Sereja
Quote from: Dark_Phantom
My new sig.

It's true. In my Recycle Byn, dies a lot of weird maps, but yes, they wasnt perfect...

I guess, I finish my Kohlma map, and gameplay works fine to me. "Meditation" of the AI, is minimal. So do not miss it.  ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: