Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the sound of the new mod?

Yes
7 (100%)
NO!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Some more pictures for your enjoyment.

I'm having trouble getting the rear turret on the ARC-170 working so if anyone can help me with that I'll be grateful.(I'm using the stock model)

And Zombie Hotel Developer what name would you like to be credited by in the readme?

I can get the turret to work probably, upload the odf and pm me the link and ill do it when I can.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Phobos Developer, Zombie Hotel Developer, ModTester or [FC]Ldr.Rage are the names you may use to credit me. I don't need credit for anything though, I'm just interested in seeing new assets shared.

Awesome ARC Trooper, I love it!  :tu:
All great things take time.

May 28, 2011, 05:47:52 AM #20 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 05:53:28 AM by jdee-barc
Here i can send you my three-seat arc-170 odf if you want. the third seat works perfectly fine.
and those laser textures look awesome.

PS.
when you did deathmatch, did you by anychance use the addme trick i was raving about on gametoast?
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Oh...my...god.   :o That's so awesome!!!!! I can't wait for that, man. Any idea of an ETA? Even if you don't know, I still can't wait. Nice job!  :cheers:
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.

Aww, just saw something, how did you change the game font ?

Quote from: jdee-barc on May 28, 2011, 05:47:52 AM
Here i can send you my three-seat arc-170 odf if you want. the third seat works perfectly fine.
and those laser textures look awesome.

PS.
when you did deathmatch, did you by anychance use the addme trick i was raving about on gametoast?

Yeah I'd love your three seat Arc-170 and well I have not used your addme trick yet but I was going to use it to separate the game modes. (You will be credited of course)
Quote from: skirata44 on May 28, 2011, 01:51:46 PM
Oh...my...god.   :o That's so awesome!!!!! I can't wait for that, man. Any idea of an ETA? Even if you don't know, I still can't wait. Nice job!  :cheers:

No exact ETA yet.
Quote from: Syrion on May 28, 2011, 02:10:12 PM
Aww, just saw something, how did you change the game font ?
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3698.0 My core.lvl builder will let you change the font.

ok about the three seat arc170, this three seat odf uses a model with an extra firepoint for the third seat so i'll post the odf and the model, textures, and takeoff/landing animation for download tomorrow. credit 666rulerofclones for the model.

and about the addme thing, can i request that you not add that until i release my mod? because, in the same way that you want to release the first mod with deathmatch, i want to be able introduce the first "era" mod for BF1
Current Projects:

Then, how do you open a font file ?
How can i get a .ttf file into a .tga one ( fontedit.exe asks me to open a .tga "font texture file" )

and about the addme thing, can i request that you not add that until i release my mod? because, in the same way that you want to release the first mod with deathmatch, i want to be able introduce the first "era" mod for BF1
[/quote]

Ah now it makes sense. No problem if I get my mod into a release state before yours ( Highly unlikely ) I'lll not use your addme trick. 
Quote from: Syrion on May 29, 2011, 06:53:12 AM
Then, how do you open a font file ?
How can i get a .ttf file into a .tga one ( fontedit.exe asks me to open a .tga "font texture file" )

You need to change the file type it's looking for  to .fff and then open gamefont_{WHATEVER SIZE} then go into the pop down menu font and hit capture to change the font.

Looking forward to that Z-6.

@sleepkiller, i have an idea. my 3-seat ARC-170 broke down, so I'll give you the download link to 666rulerofclone's 3-seat odf (because i reverted to that). It works perfectly and all you have to do is copy the weapon setup over your weapon setup.

HIs setup
Pilot: Laser cannon, missiles
2nd seat: bombs (so it can also be a bomber)
3rd seat: ion lasers
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/3_Seated_Arc170;96046
Current Projects: