Swtor Tatooine models (FIXED WORKING LINK!!!)

Started by Ginev, August 21, 2016, 02:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 21, 2016, 02:22:31 AM Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 04:09:01 PM by Ginev
I taked me alot of time to convert this models from Swtor not to mention the time to find the tools for doing it.
Also this is my first models from Swtor (I will get way more later for all of you)
Now i understand how much time consuming is to get them from Swtor and then to put them textures/collision/lowrez and so on.The textures have their respective bumps and normals however i havent add them to the models.You will have to do it on your own if you know how.

Credits:

Bioware for the models and the whole game Swtor.

Ginev for extracting/converting them from Swtor to battlefront 1/2

MEGA download link FIXED (TRY NOW PEOPLE)

https://mega.nz/#!k01nnJba!YiSa9eRk_gx-KOzdVTo-yAfoavM2eZkJbcj2PF4hLuE

Im new in MEGA and i don't know how to remove thouse stupid decryption codes.Sorry about that guys.

Thanks to TheGangstarTY for helping me with the decryption key problem for the link!

Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 21, 2016, 03:17:25 PM
SWTOR models aren't allowed.

Unlike gametoast, we haven't got a consensus on this yet. We've really only come to an agreement on SWBFEA models.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Oh just about that, i can't find that post anymore, can you link that?
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

To be honest, some of these models could be useful in SWBF. Especially the ships.
The years just fly past, don't they?

If the Swtor models are really not allowed here then i can remove them?If there is admin here let me know please.If its need lock the thread.

Quote from: Ginev on August 22, 2016, 08:47:28 AM
If the Swtor models are really not allowed here then i can remove them?If there is admin here let me know please.If its need lock the thread.
Led and I discussed this yesterday and he said there was no problem.
(I didnt understand what Cmdr Awesome meant by "not allowed")
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on August 22, 2016, 10:03:02 AM

I'm guessing he assumed gametoast's rule applied here.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Quote from: Anyder on August 22, 2016, 10:03:02 AM

Just to clarify, what I meant was that I am not sure what the problem would be--meaning that I just don't know. 

I think the GT has some pretty good rules for good reasons but I would like to learn more about the issue.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

If I had to think of this correctly. EA don't like people taking their models right? This is probably why Gametoast has banned SWTOR assets/models.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on August 22, 2016, 02:31:13 PM
If I had to think of this correctly. EA don't like people taking their models right? This is probably why Gametoast has banned SWTOR assets/models.

Not exactly. The reasons that they banned EA models, and explicitly ones from the new Battlefront, is because they are deemed 'too new' and from titles EA are still making money from. It's why, beyond the unit model experiments for SWBFII, I've never ported more than a prop or two from the new game that are not already available anywhere else.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on August 22, 2016, 02:38:52 PM
Not exactly. The reasons that they banned EA models, and explicitly ones from the new Battlefront, is because they are deemed 'too new' and from titles EA are still making money from. It's why, beyond the unit model experiments for SWBFII, I've never ported more than a prop or two from the new game that are not already available anywhere else.
Now i understand a lot more. That's why nobody helped me with the SWBFEA models. I have to ask you sorry guys. However now i'm working on a clone wars mod, so no problem.
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers