Death-Match-Help :D

Started by 21 | Reacter, December 27, 2011, 02:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey @ all
I need some help for the DeathMatch, i know i have to write an Mission.lvl with this-one:

SetTeamAsEnemy(DEF,DEF)
SetTeamAsEnemy(ATT,ATT)

Oo But where in the mission are these Lines??^^
(I know, example: Endor, the Ewoks have the line: SetTeamAsFriend:....... )
Maybe can someone make a "tutorial" "mission.lvl" ?  Then i can see what i have to change...
Thx
(And like ever :P  Sorry for my really bad English)

If your new to modding doing something like this is the last thing I'd recommend. (But I'll help you anyway.

Improved version of your english.

QuoteHello all,
I need some help on how to add Deathmatch to the stock maps, I know I have to make an Mission.lvl with these LUA commands.
SetTeamAsEnemy(DEF,DEF)
SetTeamAsEnemy(ATT,ATT)

But where in the mission script are these Lines?
(I know, example: Endor, the Ewoks have the line, SetTeamAsFriend.)
Maybe can someone make a "tutorial" "mission.lvl" ?  Then i can see what i have to change...
Thanks.
Well after doing that I understand your problem a lot better. First off simply putting the two lines anywhere in the script will work but you'll need to build a new mission.lvl. To do so simply download this tool http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=319

It reqires 7z to open the acrhive download it here, pick the version that you need 64-Bit or 32-Bit if your unsure pick 32-Bit http://www.7-zip.org/
Once you have it go through all the stock mission scripts and copy in those two lines. Munge it copy your newly created mission.lvl over to your _LVL_PC folder. By default it shoud be at C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\ Besure to back up your origonal mission.lvl file first.

Now go in game it should all be working.

December 27, 2011, 07:14:50 AM #2 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 07:30:32 AM by TheStarkiller
xD ok, well that was a tutorial for stupid guys :P
But thx SleepKiller

A Problem: My Bots can Die (By Me ) bur  they cant kill me Oo

maybe change your friendly fire setting (in the game options, not ingame) to the setting its not set to, and see how that works  :shrug:?
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Lol
Team Damage is Active, and i can Kill my mates.... but they cant kill me :P
(Friendly Fire = Team Damage?)

Quote from: TheStarkiller on December 27, 2011, 07:14:50 AM
A Problem: My Bots can Die (By Me ) bur  they cant kill me Oo
I know that is why I did not recommend it.

The game is hardcoded to make sure the AI can not kill you by mistake, their is a work around but it is a lot of work.