What would you like to see in EA's new Battlefront?

Started by Roxas, June 13, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe instead of the fist to fist fight (which would be weird with a clove vs droid) have the assassination sequences like in Halo 4 where you sneak behind someone and hit a button and it triggers a assassination like pulling someone back and snap their neck or something to that effect.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on September 06, 2013, 09:45:27 AM
Maybe instead of the fist to fist fight (which would be weird with a clove vs droid) have the assassination sequences like in Halo 4 where you sneak behind someone and hit a button and it triggers a assassination like pulling someone back and snap their neck or something to that effect.
You see clones in TCW rip droid heads off when they aren't hitting them with their guns. Also in TCW a SBD picks up a Clone and shoots him point blank. That could be cool (but gruesome). I want a rated "T" SWBFR. If it's "M" I might reconsider buying it because nothing in SW should be "M"/"R" material. (I think I went over this before. :shrug: )

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 06, 2013, 04:04:39 PM
You see clones in TCW rip droid heads off when they aren't hitting them with their guns. Also in TCW a SBD picks up a Clone and shoots him point blank. That could be cool (but gruesome). I want a rated "T" SWBFR. If it's "M" I might reconsider buying it because nothing in SW should be "M"/"R" material. (I think I went over this before. :shrug: )

I would love those animations, personally. Though besides, SWRC was rated M in Germany, and SW1313 was going to be M-rated as well. Even then, I think EASWBF will most likely be M-rated, that's what every shooter seems to be rated nowadays. :P

Plus, it wouldn't affect me, by the time I can get it I'l be 17! :D

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on September 06, 2013, 04:40:57 PM
I would love those animations, personally. Though besides, SWRC was rated M in Germany, and SW1313 was going to be M-rated as well. Even then, I think EASWBF will most likely be M-rated, that's what every shooter seems to be rated nowadays. :P

Plus, it wouldn't affect me, by the time I can get it I'l be 17! :D
It's not that my age would affect if I could play it or not (I'm already 17), it's that I think it is better not to have that content unnecessarily.

SWBFR will be a SW game. Just imagine a SW film that is rated R. I can't. I think that LA would have overstepped their boundaries if they made 1313 M. Being a lifelong SW fan I can tell you that I will be disappointed if there is any M/R material produced by any company.

Assassinations? Assassinations would be fine in a small map with a few players.... It just seems ridiculous to me to have a sneak ability in a battlefield, one of the reasons I find the bothans in SWBF2 to be really odd in certain maps.

Keep SWBF as SWBF.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 06, 2013, 04:45:41 PM
It's not that my age would affect if I could play it or not (I'm already 17), it's that I think it is better not to have that content unnecessarily.

SWBFR will be a SW game. Just imagine a SW film that is rated R. I can't. I think that LA would have overstepped their boundaries if they made 1313 M. Being a lifelong SW fan I can tell you that I will be disappointed if there is any M/R material produced by any company.

I'd love to see your credentials in either the MPAA or the ESRB.
How do we know that the films in the original trilogy would have the same ratings that they have now if they were released this year?

Quote from: BlackScorpion on September 06, 2013, 05:04:48 PM
How do we know that the films in the original trilogy would have the same ratings that they have now if they were released this year?
Wait, you think that the OT films, if released now, would be rated R? :unsure:

They would probably be G!

September 06, 2013, 06:22:24 PM #202 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:25:58 PM by [FC]Kishan
yeah a clone ripping cis head off animation would be kind of cool lol

has anyone mentioned kill cam? round ending kill cams are a great way to make everyone go for that last kill too makes final seconds of battle really interesting

edit - different factions of rebels would be so sick too like a army faction, marine,  navy etc

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 06, 2013, 05:52:46 PM
Wait, you think that the OT films, if released now, would be rated R? :unsure:

They would probably be G!

You're putting words in my mouth, Kit Fisto.

Quote from: [FC]Kishan on September 06, 2013, 06:22:24 PM
yeah a clone ripping cis head off animation would be kind of cool lol

has anyone mentioned kill cam? round ending kill cams are a great way to make everyone go for that last kill too makes final seconds of battle really interesting

edit - different factions of rebels would be so sick too like a army faction, marine,  navy etc
I agree.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 06, 2013, 04:45:41 PM
+1 I agree totally with Kit. I hope it's not unnecessarily gory like COD (just my opinion).

On the other hand, I would like to have some sort of melee action, but keep it Star Wars-y like GM was talking about.
I just can't seem to stay away...

cod isn't violent at all I think that'd be appropriate for swbf it's kind of arcadey. gears of war is super gorey it's cool for that game but not for swbf. hitting with gun like I said would be best for melee imo also. I like swbf fixed class system because it let's you master each weapon and everyone else is using the same thing as u. I really like black ops 2 custom classes but I change my mind I don't want it for swbf lol

Quote from: [FC]Kishan on September 06, 2013, 08:17:38 PM
cod isn't violent at all I think that'd be appropriate for swbf it's kind of arcadey. gears of war is super gorey it's cool for that game but not for swbf. hitting with gun like I said would be best for melee imo also. I like swbf fixed class system because it let's you master each weapon and everyone else is using the same thing as u. I really like black ops 2 custom classes but I change my mind I don't want it for swbf lol
I would say COD is a violent game. Not as bad as some games but still violent. Slightly gory too.

I would most appreciate improved and more difficult AI, along with larger maps and server capacities. When playing as a stormtrooper, I want to feel like one tiny part of a giant machine, and I would like teamwork to be a large focus for the reboot.

<insert witty signature here>

Quote from: RC-1498 on September 17, 2013, 11:35:49 AM
I would most appreciate improved and more difficult AI, along with larger maps and server capacities. When playing as a stormtrooper, I want to feel like one tiny part of a giant machine, and I would like teamwork to be a large focus for the reboot.

Yes... I think each of the factions should play somewhat uniquely.
Rather than each team just playing exactly the same with different player models.