Sally Thwarted Again!

Started by Snake, April 29, 2014, 04:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 29, 2014, 04:50:28 PM Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:21:32 PM by Snake
*sigh.. Well, it looks like Sally has decided to bless me with her presence once again. I have a map with 4 teams (2 locals) and everything works fine but for some reason, after random amounts of time, team 1 will stop attacking team 2 units. They still attack the locals but not team 2. They attacked them in the beginning but just randomly stopped. Wait, it gets better. If you respawn they will start attacking you again until some time passes, then they just stop.

My reaction:

If anyone can figure this out, you are amazing.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I think this is Sereja's "meditation" that he mentions.  I do not know of a cure.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

No, they move around just fine. They also attack the locals. For some reason team 1 will just completely ignore team 2, but only after a certain amount of time when you spawn.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 29, 2014, 05:47:21 PM
No, they move around just fine. They also attack the locals. For some reason team 1 will just completely ignore team 2, but only after a certain amount of time when you spawn.

Sounds like any video game you go to play on against AI in a 2-player/split-screen enviornment. The AI usually tend to attack the First player before focusing on the Second player or focusing on anything else.
Figure out a way to get the AI to take most emphasis off of you and I think you'll be fixed.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

SALLY just commanded the enemy droids in my map to quit attacking me.  I was walking around in a group of droids that were firing at my team and they completely ignored me unless I shot at them, and even then all they did was roll.  When I respawned they started shooting me again.

Why, SALLY, why?!?
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

That's exactly what happens to me.. Makes no sense.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Seems like a memory overloads. Try to decrease infantry or barrier counts, or remade planings.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Yep, I believe that is what it was! I reduced the AI count and everything was normal. Thanks Sereja!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder