Help my Swbf Is not updating at 1.2

Started by FieroBull, August 25, 2014, 01:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 25, 2014, 01:54:26 PM Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:40:08 PM by FieroBull
Hey another time swbf. I decided to unistall swbf and reinstall it, yesterday I was installing it and I didnt find the Patch 1.2 SPANISH version, so I decided to download ENGLISH 1.2 PATCH version. I downloaded and I opened, and it appears an error called: SWBF Is not in your version. I can't find swbf esp patch becouse lucasarts.com has closed. So please some help here, now im in a older swbf version and I can't update it.
Hi im a semi-professional gif maker.
If anyone is interested on gifs, send me a pm or
xfire message!

Same problem.
my loyal FieroBull

:-)

jeejejej, I wanna plaaaaayyyyyyyy
xfire message!

In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Thanks. But I need to install first 1.1 patch or I can install 1.2 esp patch¿

EDIT: NOPE, gamefront error download...
xfire message!

Fierobull,
Please avoid posting spam responses and name your titles accordingly.  We are here to help you, but it just makes more stuff to read through and harder to identify the problem.
I would ask that before posting, you research your question as well.  Your question may have already been asked.

Now, for the answer:  You do not need to install the 1.1 patch first.  The 1.2 patch can be installed without any issues from here if Gamefront is down: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1129
This is the 1.2 Spanish patch mirrored here.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

August 25, 2014, 02:22:42 PM #6 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:35:34 PM by FieroBull
Ok thanks ill try it and edit this post.

EDIT:
Unknown error guys im using a Win 7 64 bits
xfire message!

What's the error message? And which version of the game did you buy? And just for clarification, are you trying to update Battlefront 1 or Battlefront 2?

and tell us if you are installing from a DVD or from the 5 CD's
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

August 26, 2014, 05:16:55 AM #9 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:19:18 AM by FieroBull
Hey guys I have the classic edition of Battlefront. 3 CD Edition (Spanish), and yesterday I bought a LucasArts Classic SWBF Edition, (the same) I installed Classic lucasarts edition (3 CD).
I wanna install Star Wars Battlefront 1 PC
Windowns 7 64 BITS
I dont know how to look at my current swbf version.
My swbf: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/Swbbox.jpg/256px-Swbbox.jpg

Error message: quote: Star Wars Battlefront Is not on your version
xfire message!

Perhaps it's an issue with win 7?
If you have compatibility mode try running it in xp mode.

August 26, 2014, 10:42:29 AM #11 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:59:58 AM by FieroBull
I dont think this is a compatibility mode, after all 1 month before I was playing via tunngle with 1.2 patch , I think the issue is Gamemaster installer ill uninstall it and install the patch.
I will edit

Edit: I downloadaded the Gamemaster installer with the battlefront.exe. I installed gamemaster and It appears;
Oh, if you see this you can play online at SWBF. I execute battlefront.exe from the downloaded folder and it appears: binkw32.dll I downloaded binkw32.dll and installed it, now appears this bro: 0xc0000022 The application cannot be launched correctly
xfire message!

If you get a bink32.dll error, you are installing the patch in the wrong location.  Please read the instructions again.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

But the patch installs automatic
Its needed the patch to play online?
xfire message!

Did you install SWBF in the default directory? (C:\Program Files\Lucasarts\Star Wars: Battlefront)