SWBFGamers: The Battle Royale Mod

Started by SleepKiller, April 20, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cannot see said image. I only seee a blue box with a white ? Inside. Could i be cause im on android?

Here is the image. SK you need to make sure the image url has a .png, jpg etc. at the end. (a picture extension) then you can put it in the [ img ]thing.  ;)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

That looks very nice! I think in terms of lighting it's done!  :tu:

Uh, Kit... Here is my BB code exactly as it was in my original post.
[img]http://s3.postimg.org/wkmz30hu9/Battlefront_2013_06_21_14_36_44_55.png[/img]
What do I need to have on the end again? Your mobile browsers just aren't cool enough for my BB code :P

Quote from: Ltin on June 20, 2013, 08:17:40 PM
I can see units mirror just find.
*fine.

Very beautiful, I love dark forest-y maps.. So sad that there are only a few. Stock Yavin 4 is close, but the rain doesn't fit, something's wrong. I think you've fixed it! :P

June 21, 2013, 09:44:17 PM #80 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:10:46 PM by SleepKiller
Challenger Aproaching

So you thought the sixteen announced classes were all that was going to be in the mod? Well up until yesterday you would have been for the most part right. Now it may not seem "fair" for me to go and add someone else's class in long after the deadline, but I'm making the mod so I can add a class if I want.

Anyway, who is this new class? Well she goes by the name Cinnamon (As if your nickname is any better.) and will be fighting with crimson coloured awesomeness. Oh and the class is meant to represent one of my sisters in the mod. (The one that plays/played SWBF.)

The mod is getting close to being done, I'll announce a release date when I put the trailer out.

June 21, 2013, 09:46:34 PM #81 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:39:57 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: SleepKiller on June 21, 2013, 09:44:17 PM
Challenger Aproaching

So you thought the sixteen announced classes were all that was going to be in the mod? Well up until yesterday you would have been for the most part right. Now it may not seem "fair" for me to go and add someone else's class in long after the deadline, but I'm making the mod so I can add a class if I want.

Anyway, who is this new class? Well she goes by the name Cinnamon (As if your nickname is any better.) and will be fighting with crimson coloured awesomeness. Oh and the class is meant to represent one of my sisters in the mod. (The one that plays/played SWBF.)

The mod is getting close to being done, I'll announce a release date when I put the trailer out.

Don't see any image whatsoever.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the fixed image, looks cool, SK!

This week just isn't my week for BB codes. Fixed.

Hey that's pretty cool!

I got one of my older sisters to play SWBFII hero assult with me on the PS2 one time. It was a lot of fun because she was so confused. :D

Girls will play the Lego games for longer than 10 minutes though, those are fun.

well you know what they say... 17 is better than 16.

umm, so now im on firefox, and i cant see any of the images................
edit, i tried it with ie, and all there is is a black x

Working fine, I use FireFox.

She still looks a little bone-y around the elbows.

Is fixing that as easy as moving bones via translation in XSI? Cause it'd be nice to have a working model of her.

SleepKiller laughs at your petty flamethrowers. SleepKiller makes his own beautiful flamethrowers. SleepKiller must now work out balanced damage values for flamethrower.

[spoiler]For the love of all things good in the world, let the image work this time.[/spoiler]

Image works, and I love it.

Quote from: Phobos on June 22, 2013, 09:44:06 PMwhat fuel burns that color?
Unicorns and kittens?