Tatooine: Defiance At Janus

Started by Snake, July 01, 2014, 02:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great map! Excellent use of assets... those rockzombies really put the fear in you.

For extra fun I recommend capturing the tusken camp as zombies... then team swapping and capping as survivors.
This way, all the zombies will come to you in a sort of super-defense show down.

sorry guys I'm new here,I downloaded and extracted the map,what to do now? where to put it?? :confused:

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on June 07, 2012, 05:47:28 AM
3 .All downloaded maps go in the AddOn folder of your swbf game. To find this there are two ways;
A. The easiest way is to right click on the desktop icon you use to play SWBF, click open file location, Gamedata then Addon.  This folder should already have another folder called TAT3 in it. Do not delete this it's Jabbas palace.

B. If you can't do that because you don't have a shortcut or for some other reason this is the long way to get there; My Computer/Computer-Local disk-Program files(or Program files (x86) if you are using 64 bit windows)-LucasArts-Star Wars Battlefront- Gamedata-Addon. This folder should already have another folder called TAT3 in it. Do not delete this it's Jabbas palace.

4.  You should now have two windows open; one containing the folder Corus2 or whatever you downloaded and one with your addon folder which contains Tat3. To install the map just drag the folder corus2 into the addon folder. If the downloaded folder was .Zip like corus2it should be done automatically. If you downloaded a .RAR folder double click it say yes to the window that pops up then copy the correct folder from the new window that opens into your Addon folder.

5. Close all open windows then launch SWBF where you will find Coruscant Streets added to your map list so you can play it in singleplayer or with anyone else who has the same map installed.

thanks unit 33,that's exactly what I've been  doing the whole time,but I had put the folder'Tatooine: Defiance At Janus' rather than 'thelast', but wouldn't have found out if no one told me I was on the right track  :D