1 (8.3%)
CIS
0 (0%)
Rebels
3 (25%)
Empire
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Mine is most definitely Empire because of the Dark trooper, Sniper, and Shock trooper.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I should be doing my school project but I couldn't resist.  :shrug:
Ok, each faction is unique in it's own way, this is which I like the most though so I will have to go with Clones.
REASONS
I love Episode II and the Phase I clone armor
I like the vehicles, like the AT-TE, gunship, jedi starfigher
This might be an odd reason but I like the speech because the clones speech is Temuera Morrison( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temuera_Morrison ), the guy who plays Jango Fett and voices the clones in Episode II/III. So the voice of the clones is JUST LIKE the movie! ( pretty cool if you think about it )
From a gameplay point of view they all have unique weapons and are fun to play as each class. ( But it's like that for all of them so  :shrug: )
Yep. That's why. Before people start to troll I like all the factions a lot, but I like the Clones just a little bit more.

The Rebel Alliance is great, as a side they make you work to win since they're the least powered group (as shown by that statistic Phobos posted ages ago).

They are least powered on certain maps. Play Jabba's Palace with 32 AI per team and be the IMP and you will be struggling to survive!!!!

Quote from: Regent on September 09, 2012, 02:15:53 PM
The Rebel Alliance is great, as a side they make you work to win since they're the least powered group (as shown by that statistic Phobos posted ages ago).
The statistic was biased since all games were limited to Cloud City only. I know the win/loss ratio would vary substantially on different maps, especially ones with vehicles. But for infantry only combat on large maps such as cloud city its safe to say empire is more powerful overall than rebels.

Anyway here is my favorite
[spoiler]Favorite for aesthetics/skin mods: Rebels
Favorite for infantry combat and weapon selection: Empire
Favorite for ground vehicular combat: Rebels
Favorite for aerial vehicular combat: CIS
Favorite for most maps: Empire

Overall Favorite:
Empire with Rebels being a very close second. Empire is only faction that has my 3 favorite weapons available: Mortar Shotgun Sniper.[/spoiler]

Quote from: Phobos on September 09, 2012, 02:27:11 PM
The statistic was biased since all games were limited to Cloud City only. I know the win/loss ratio would vary substantially on different maps, especially ones with vehicles. But for infantry only combat on large maps such as cloud city its safe to say empire is more powerful overall than rebels.

Anyway here is my favorite
[spoiler]Favorite for aesthetics/skin mods: Rebels

Overall Favorite:
Empire with Rebels being a very close second. Empire is only faction that has my 3 favorite weapons available: Mortar Shotgun Sniper.[/spoiler]
I conquer with Phobos on this one because i think that if there were a win outcome on lets say {PLA}Battlefront the outcome on the winnings must come out differently.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I like rebels the most, because it is the most fun and diverse of the 4 legions IMO. Plus, I really enjoy killing darktroopers in the air with vanguard, sniper, wookie or pilot.

SirPimped / Weapon X

I'd have to agree with Phobos:
Quote from: Phobos on September 09, 2012, 02:27:11 PM
So, overall I like Empire best.  :P
I just can't seem to stay away...

I like droids and Rebels because of the fact its more of a challenge against Jets especially in public server.