[WIP]Local Wars - SWBF1 Edition - Tatooine

Started by Rayce, April 15, 2014, 03:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 15, 2014, 03:09:47 PM Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:57:51 PM by CommanderAwesome
This project mainly came from an idea by Snake:
Quote from: Snake on March 30, 2014, 05:12:10 PM
On a side note, something that would be cool would be tuskens vs empire or rebels on Dune Sea.
...as well as some ideas from the same train of thought as my SWBF2 mod. This first mission pack (of a series) will focus primarily on the conflicts of everyone's favorite "vile hive of scum and villainy": Tatooine, including Tusken raids, criminal activity and civil revolts.

Missions that are currently planned:
Dune Sea: Tusken Attack
Pretty self explanatory. GCW sides.

Dune Sea: Tusken Attack (2)
Civilians and Jawas fighting the Tuskens.

Mos Eisley: Civil Revolt
Civillians vs. CIS or Empire.

Jabba's Palace: Gammorean(sp) Attack
Again, pretty self explanatory.

I'll probably add CW versions, too.

What needs to be done:
Most of the stuff, right now.

To learn how to spell "Gammorean".

I'm currently having some trouble with Tuskens, is there any way to make the Tuskens playable (instead of one of the other sides) while keeping their original CP's without modifying the map?

Sounds cool! I'm sure there's a way by hex editing. But if not, you can just edit the maps in ZE.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on April 15, 2014, 03:09:47 PM
I'm currently having some trouble with Tuskens, is there any way to make the Tuskens playable (instead of one of the other sides) while keeping their original CP's without modifying the map?

You would have to hex edit team 3 cps to team 1 or 2 and then change the team 1/2 cps to team 3.  You will also have to edit the mission.lvl to change team numbers.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on April 16, 2014, 08:24:42 AM
You would have to hex edit team 3 cps to team 1 or 2 and then change the team 1/2 cps to team 3.
How would I do that? I've never opened a world.lvl before.

I'll handle the CP's for you.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder