[WIP]Bespin: Tibannopolis

Started by Snake, April 26, 2013, 09:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ltin on May 07, 2013, 06:59:06 PM
Were there spaces in the program path?
If you're talking to me;
There are quite a few spaces in my program paths (Its hard to not get a space in a directory path on my computer actually..)
There are even spaces in it's current location, I have no idea what changed, but the tools ABSOLUTELY hate the position they were built for. I can almost pull it off in MyDocuments, except for munging.  The side lvl builders work ANYWHERE (except recycle bin  :rofl: )

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on May 07, 2013, 07:12:35 PM
If you're talking to me;
There are quite a few spaces in my program paths (Its hard to not get a space in a directory path on my computer actually..)
There are even spaces in it's current location, I have no idea what changed, but the tools ABSOLUTELY hate the position they were built for. I can almost pull it off in MyDocuments, except for munging.  The side lvl builders work ANYWHERE (except recycle bin  :rofl: )

Spaces break the mod tools.  Read the tutorial, do as it says, and it will work. 

The builders use different paths.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Snake on May 07, 2013, 06:16:08 PM
So, after slinging many objects around my room, I tried the BoPC fix to see if it would do anything. No harm in trying, right? Hahahahaha, silly human.. WRONG! I now cannot open ANY of my projects, or make new ones!

Those, BoPC fix, making ZE, recognize installed DVD game. So, probably, if you have PC version of the SWBF, your "fixed" ZE, now can't recognize it. The possible solution, is: install DVD version, of the SWBF :P.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Does this mean you're stopping this map?!

May 08, 2013, 09:40:02 PM #19 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:08:20 PM by Snake
I guess I'll have to if I can't even fix my mod tools.. I'm still messing around with little hope of fixing anything, though.

---

I found a version of the map that still works but it is incomplete. I was going to add ships, more platforms, and a ugnaught but other than that, I think it's done. I wish I could just finish a freaking map. Anyway, I will be uploading it soon.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder