[WIP] Unit's Second Common.lvl

Started by Unit 33, January 05, 2013, 06:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you rather have a scope, or have it removed completely?

Scopes please, it's pretty!
16 (76.2%)
No scopes, they are intrusive to gameplay.
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

I did not lag? I only played with rocket and sniper and pilot :D, those scopes were nice, when you click your profile name the um...outline isn't there though, or server name :P :P

I did a test just to see if it was a PC problem or if the problems were on a Mac as well. ( I used my SWBF Mac copy )
First off I have to say that I love it! It is so cool! I recognize SK's effects in there as well. ;) The effects might have caused you to lag out but that is unlikely because my computer could handle them ( the EMP blasts cause a bit of lag ).

The same with the selector box, it wasn't there.
The wookiee grenade launcher was there for me. So maybe it is a PC problem...

Overall I think it's awesome! But a couple suggestions if you want it to be even more awesome!
*Give the droideka shield impact an effect, like when a bullet hits the shield it has a ripple effect
*Make the reticules move when you load something up ( bowcaster, DN Bolt caster ) or when you are tracking a vehicle. Like in Sereja's mod maps.

January 08, 2013, 05:06:15 PM #32 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:10:29 PM by Phobos
My favorite reticule by far is the pistol. I haven't tested the effects yet but so far it's a nice mod.
I found out the grenade launcher is a black box for me because my ODF calls on a different reticule TGA which is not in your common.lvl
Did you do anything with the scripts or are those not being used?

Quote from: Phobos on January 08, 2013, 05:06:15 PM
My favorite reticule by far is the pistol. I haven't tested the effects yet but so far it's a nice mod.
I found out the grenade launcher is a black box for me because my ODF calls on a different reticule TGA which is not in your common.lvl
Did you do anything with the scripts or are those not being used?

I presume that I installed the scripts correctly.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 08, 2013, 04:28:30 PM
Overall I think it's awesome! But a couple suggestions if you want it to be even more awesome!
*Give the droideka shield impact an effect, like when a bullet hits the shield it has a ripple effect
*Make the reticules move when you load something up ( bowcaster, DN Bolt caster ) or when you are tracking a vehicle. Like in Sereja's mod maps.
Yes. The moving reticules is something I do want to use, but I think it requires modification of the weapon .odfs? I can't remember... I'll have to re-look into it.

This is a great common file!! Awesome job Unit. My only suggestion would be to brighten the Health and Ammo levels in the top right/left corners if possible. I like how there are individual bars in the health, I only find them hard to see because they are dim in brightness.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} ~Norris~ on January 10, 2013, 09:32:05 AM
This is a great common file!! Awesome job Unit. My only suggestion would be to brighten the Health and Ammo levels in the top right/left corners if possible. I like how there are individual bars in the health, I only find them hard to see because they are dim in brightness.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Okay doke. I'll have to release this once I have finished my portfolio since I've got some interviews coming up... eurgh!

Quote from: {212th} ~Norris~ on January 10, 2013, 09:32:05 AM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Yes it looks great !
+ Im on the secound picture :D

Are you going to release assets for these?

January 30, 2013, 12:34:55 AM #38 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:29:05 AM by UNIT 33
Quote from: Are§ on January 29, 2013, 07:01:10 PM
Are you going to release assets for these?
Yes of course. Hopefully later today actually.

[EDIT]
Here they are.
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=904

Very nice, thank you for sharing  :tu: