2012 Modding Contest

Started by Unit 33, September 03, 2012, 08:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Sereja on October 13, 2012, 09:02:32 AM
I think, it is cud be nice time, for one of my unfinished "joke map": Sereja's Fairy Tale.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I am just not sure, I can finish it, till Halloween...

Thanks Sereja, Fairy Tale rocks. I'll be playing this one well after Halloween and even into next year. Pretty entertaining for a joke map. Still looking for your avatar.

Thank's! :)
So, fancy horror parody still can be fun...
It's realy weird, but nobody still did not found any of my easter egg in any maps... Except Kit Fisto, on Hoth... I am realy did not hide them well, and far away...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Well Nar Shaddaa is HUGE so it would take for ever to find it, and I still have to play your Halloween map, but I'll look for it...  :whip:

Fairytale map was a super awesome map :O Never found your photo..

I won't be joining this contest but these are some awesome maps! Great job guys.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I'm afraid my entry will be a bit late, but I could try to get them done this friday!, if not, I'm afraid I will not be entering the contest... I have a 212 map, and a special one I've been working on for a while now.

oh yeah, YALL TOTALLY ROCK!

October 28, 2012, 10:40:13 AM #37 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:42:27 AM by regent
Okay guys myself and Buckler have been working to put my side mod into AN EXCITING MAP
What is this map you say? Oh it's a CC reskin!

"Nightmarish Assault: CC Ghost Hunt"

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=798

BEHOLD MY GHOSTLY WRATH!

So far you and Sleepkiller have made superb maps that I need to sleep on when it comes to the voting phase.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Its Brilliant! I wish I could munge my maps SOO bad right now..

And I have an announcement to make:: I will remove from the contest because my computer doesn't do anything right anymore... I might consider switching to MAC... Windows 8 is going to be a total failure, and windows 7 sucks pretty bad..  I might be able to release my maps on a later date, but as of now, I can not do anymore..   Congratulations to whoever is the winner!

Quote from: RepublicCommando on October 28, 2012, 09:41:11 PM

And I have an announcement to make:: I will remove from the contest because my computer doesn't do anything right anymore... I might consider switching to MAC... Windows 8 is going to be a total failure, and windows 7 sucks pretty bad.. I might be able to release my maps on a later date, but as of now, I can not do anymore..   Congratulations to whoever is the winner!
Be gone hater of a brilliant OS!

Anyway presuming you stay and see this part of the message. I can't recall if you ever did post a topic about your munging issues although I have seen you complain about them a lot. There is no way Windows is at fault. I use Windows 7 64-Bit to munge everything and I have never ran into problems. I find user errors far more likely. I can't seem to find a topic by you on the subject, make one explaining your problems in detail or direct me to one you have made already.

Quote from: ComSharpshot on October 28, 2012, 10:46:05 AM
So far you and Sleepkiller have made superb maps that I need to sleep on when it comes to the voting phase.
Be sure to try Sereja's map.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: RepublicCommando on October 28, 2012, 09:41:11 PM

And I have an announcement to make:: I will remove from the contest because my computer doesn't do anything right anymore... I might consider switching to MAC... Windows 8 is going to be a total failure, and windows 7 sucks pretty bad.. 
If you switch to Mac you could use BootCamp and run it as a Windows machine OR a Mac machine WHENEVER you want!!!!!! Maybe it would munge on there...
Now who said Macs suck?!  :D

Quote from: regent on October 28, 2012, 10:40:13 AM

"Nightmarish Assault: CC Ghost Hunt"

Nice job regent, I like the texture on the buildings, very challenging trying to shoot invisible foes.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 29, 2012, 07:09:53 AM
If you switch to Mac you could use BootCamp and run it as a Windows machine OR a Mac machine WHENEVER you want!!!!!! Maybe it would munge on there...
Now who said Macs suck?!  :D
I was the one that said so  :XD:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios