SWBF2 - Galactic Civil War II [UPDATE! 1,6]

Started by Delta-1035, February 13, 2016, 07:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My guess is you used 'K' as your era's letter, which is also used by the convo pack's KotOR era.

Slow and steady...

-geonosis hunt
-corellia mountain top
-space hoth

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

February 27, 2016, 03:52:37 AM #50 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:54:27 AM by Delta-1035
Commander Cody was that awesome to make a map for the era.
His new "Jakku: Outpost" map is pretty awesome and will be actually included in the next update as part of the TFA folder!
He is still tweaking the map but, as I said, it looks great so far. Big thanks to him!

Pics:[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Some minor things have been updated as well:
[spoiler]-the stormtrooper skin has been slightly improved
-the f-11d rifle now uses the great model that ggctuk made which I've reskinned
-the snowtrooper and his backpack skins have been improved to match the actual costume
-AQT was king enough to hex edit count dooku's cape to cpt. phasma
-the resistance's NN-14 Blaster Pistol now uses a better model
-the animations have been improved
-finn and phasma do not have the scout pistol anymore
-and maybe something else that I cannot remember now hehe[/spoiler]

February 27, 2016, 03:16:29 PM #52 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:32:58 PM by XHaradorkX
MAN. THAT'S AWESOME! The hype is great!

Cmdr. Cody, it's awesome, but may I suggest, you should include a fallen star destroyer, in the background. I don't know how modding works, but that's just a suggestion...

Anyway, LOOKS JUST GREAT!
Can't wait!  :cheer:

Quote from: XHaradorkX on February 27, 2016, 03:16:29 PM
But, cmdr. Awesome, may I suggest, you should include a fallen star destroyer, in the background. I don't know how modding works, but that's just a suggestion...
I didn't make that map. I'm not a mapper. Commander Cody made it.

February 27, 2016, 06:31:46 PM #54 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:33:28 PM by XHaradorkX
Quote from: Commander Awesome on February 27, 2016, 03:52:12 PM
I didn't make that map. I'm not a mapper. Commander Cody made it.

I know, "Awesome" was my reaction. I messed the comment up, sorry, my mistake...

Fixed it. That's what I meant...

Quote from: XHaradorkX on February 27, 2016, 03:16:29 PM
Cmdr. Cody, it's awesome, but may I suggest, you should include a fallen star destroyer, in the background. I don't know how modding works, but that's just a suggestion...
Well, this map is based on the first order's assault on the village, first scene of TFA.
There was no star destroyer in the background of that scene, so I'm ok with how it is now.
I think it captures the scene very well.

Quote from: Delta-1035 on February 28, 2016, 01:30:26 AM
Well, this map is based on the first order's assault on the village, first scene of TFA.
There was no star destroyer in the background of that scene, so I'm ok with how it is now.
I think it captures the scene very well.

Just checked it, you're right, the Destoyer is near Niima outpost, not the village.

Hi!

I really want to play this mod, but I have the conversion pack installed! How do I delete the pack? :(

Thanks so much! I would like to help make a map or 2. If I made one, how would I get it to you?