Star Wars Battlefront HALL OF FAME?

Started by Kit Fisto, November 22, 2012, 02:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Eh, its like a delicious dessert, taste DELICIOUS, but does things to the size and weight of the body (that are not good for it..)

I think it would be a neat Idea, but it would still cause a bit of issues, being we are human and all...

Led definitely deserves credit though.

I agree about the dessert lol all these posts agree Led is a huge contributor to swbf. Just tell Led thanks on xfire some more  :D A hall of fame would only cause dispute, it would be impossible to get everyone on it evenly. With the servers down dispute is what we don't need. As far as it matters to me everyone here is an equal contributor at this point in swbf.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

We all know deep down inside that Led is a Hall of Famer.

If the SWBF Leaderboards are still up somewhere we could probably draw off of that. I think there should be nominations to a community-wide poll that will decide who gets added to our little HoF.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on November 27, 2012, 02:03:20 PM
If the SWBF Leaderboards are still up somewhere we could probably draw off of that. I think there should be nominations to a community-wide poll that will decide who gets added to our little HoF.

Here's the leadeboards:

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/leaderboards_pc.html

Edit: These are really old. I would be shocked if anyone knew people from here.

Skullz = Definitely needs to be in Hall of Fame. Had the pleasure of knowing him for a while.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

We implemented the award system.

WASN'T THAT ENOUGH?

if we were to vote id vote for Phobos for modding and ingame skill, then for a second Led or SleepKiller.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: UNIT 33 on November 27, 2012, 02:10:08 PM
We implemented the award system.

WASN'T THAT ENOUGH?
NO, I NEED MORE RECOGNITION TO STROKE MY EGO  :wacko:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

I thought we had agreed a SWBF hall of fame in general was a bad idea?

Quote from: SleepKiller on November 27, 2012, 04:18:49 PM
I thought we had agreed a SWBF hall of fame in general was a bad idea?

I think Kit wants to do a SWBFGamers.com Hall of Fame now.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I obviously deserve to be in the hall of fame for spamming this forum way too much.

:P

#TYBG

Quote from: aeria. on November 27, 2012, 04:46:06 PM
I obviously deserve to be in the hall of fame for spamming this forum way too much.

:P
Well of course. :happy:
I have no view on this now, so if you guys really want to do it for swbfgamers.com hall o' fame then I'll be for it! But if we don't I won't kill a certain killer of sleep either. ;)  :P

What about a list of all battlefront players who we're active at the time of the game-spy crash and just say what the did like Led is the father of SWBFGAMERS , Phobos is one of the top moders. then list the ICW admins and Reps for the ICW clans. then a list of active clans and their members. And thank me for coming up with this idea  :tu:
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

I still don't understand the point of one, but if enough people support it  :shrug: Might as well see how it goes  :happy:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins