Being Nameless?

Started by D4R|< $1D3, November 05, 2012, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
On swbf1 is it possable to be nameless like it says if you kill some one ....    KILLED PP90M1 and also when u type in chat it says          : I killed You ha     and your not on playerlist??????  ???

Yes but doing so will get you banned from almost every server. And it is something we tend not to discuss. Also you posted this in the wrong board.

Quote from: PP90M1 on November 05, 2012, 06:06:04 PM
On swbf1 is it possable to be nameless like it says if you kill some one ....    KILLED PP90M1 and also when u type in chat it says          : I killed You ha     and your not on playerlist??????  ???
Yes but many players hate seeing people a no namer because its extremely annoying.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

what board would i post it in? and how be name less its cool to be name less on ur on server mess with ppl :rofl:

Quote from: PP90M1 on November 05, 2012, 06:09:47 PM
what board would i post it in? and how be name less its cool to be name less on ur on server mess with ppl :rofl:
An admin will most likely move it no need to make a pointless new topic.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

i know its anoyying but i want to be able to make ppl have a face like this =O when they die seeing at first if it was an bot i dont say i want to be anoyying i just want to know if its possable?

Quote from: PP90M1 on November 05, 2012, 06:09:47 PM

The general forum for SWBF, to which I have moved this post.

And, yes, being nameless tends to make players think the can cause trouble.  No name players get no mercy from me in any servers that I run.  I ban them immediately.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I know i just think being on your own server and doing it i mean like if im on pla or any other server uh yeah i want a name to see that i pwned them =P

It's a hack and I always ban nonamers from FC servers. Recently though I've seen a german nonamer find a way to hide his IP even from the server manager window. I caught him using another program and banned him permanently.