Screenshots

Started by Darth Verik, January 24, 2009, 03:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes they did XD

#TYBG

August 13, 2009, 06:22:02 PM #91 Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:40:35 PM by Hardcore

(This one is better then Pi Man's push up...)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

^Ha Ha that looks hilarious ! I assume this another of those upcoming projects ?

How do you add pictures? I've got a couple screenshots I've taken and one nice online score I'd like to show off.

If they're hosted on Xfire, just open them up there and click Share, then copy and paste the middle link into the reply box, and you're all set.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Thanks Jedikiller, here they are:

First, my nice (If I do say so myself) score on an online game last night.

Offline Dark trooper ownage

Utapau

Cool View

ME!

(Except the "Offline Darktrooper Pwnage" one has the wrong image, you need to change the address for the picture :P)

Not a great pic, since you can't see any "ownage" but I got around 75+ kills on the hard difficulty and didn't die once. I took this group of rebels you see in the pic too. But thanks for telling me the pic was the wrong one!

Wait a second... Maybe this isn't the right match. Cause I see that I had already died 5 times on the side on this match... But I remember doing what I said before, with the no-deaths thing. Hmmm... Guess this is the wrong pic.

^ ~{PLA}~ Seth really gets his screen shots messed up :D.

September 26, 2009, 10:24:30 AM #102 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 10:30:56 AM by Braeden

A quick glamour shot of an upcoming big map..

whoa... That tree looks sweet. make me a tree house with my name on it plz :D

Credits of the tree go to Lord Bandu btw

Also, whoever can guess what planet it is gets a cookie