Custom Map

Started by General X, July 17, 2009, 11:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi would it be possible to make this map? You fight in a large building with 5 floors. There will be 5 cp's one on each floor. Each team will have 2 cp's and one will be neutral. the first floor will be all techno looking. the 2nd floor will look like a jungle the 3rd floor will look like the desert and the  4th floor will be all diffrent colors and the 5th floor will filled with crates(so you can hide behind them) Is that possible to make?  :shrug:

the floors cant overlap or the ai wont work it would be possible like this:

__
   __
       __
           __
               __

Camping! Team that spawns at the top will win IMO.

I make sigs

Inert is right about that. If you play Helm's Deep, the defending team will almost always win.

#TYBG

Quote from: Inert on July 17, 2009, 12:31:39 PM
Camping! Team that spawns at the top will win IMO.
Maybe if you made dozens of stairways so that they are impossible to cover all at the same time.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

How would the team that spawns from the top win?

It's because they are less exposed and a greater field of view. This is a huge advantage for snipers.

#TYBG

So if i thought of something else besides of crates then they wouldnt win easily?

they would win because they have less places to defend and they have the highest ground.

ok so then i guess this map wont work. Oh well. I'll think of some other kind of map. Thanks Guys.   :smile:

I mean you could try to create a fair map to play but it's very rare for it to be evenly balanced out.

#TYBG

Well i have another idea here it is:  It will be on a farm so there will be crops and flowers and animals and a barn. You can't go in the barn. And you can ride on the animals but the animals cant fight. There will be 2 cp's one for each team,One side will be defending the barn and the other side will be trying to take over the barn. One unit will look like a farmer(if thats possible) There will be no jets. There will be a regular trooper,a bazooka trooper,a pilot,and a sniper. i would like the units to have a skin mod. It will be clones vs droids only. so tell me if this is good.  :confused: