Every SWBFII LUA scipts uploaded

Started by Kit Fisto, June 29, 2013, 01:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: tirpider on June 30, 2013, 10:36:14 PM
It seems there are some previously un released shell scripts in it.  So now they have more options for shell modding.
Could possibly be helpful in converting BF2 campaigns or GC to BF1.

I like how our topic for the release of these assets is way bigger than the SWBFII modding site and we don't even mod SWBFII! But we did get kind of side tracked.

So will this improve the 1.3 patch? SWBFII campaign mods seem to be as far along as they can get. (Referring to DTII campaign)

Quote from: SleepKiller on June 30, 2013, 10:37:59 PMBut there is always a nice way to word stuff, I have a problem with people who refuse to use it.

I agree with you on this.
One of the first things that brought me here vs there was the enforced 'noob control'.  I felt snubbed before I even started.  Even though I had been working on my hacks for about a year before even looking for an online community.  So it goes.  I don't want to talk them down.  A lot of my work has been based on the work of folks from here, there, and all over the web.

Before I joined, I couldn't use their search feature, so I used the "site:" feature of Yahoo's search (I suppose google has it too, and folks will yell it's better, so be it.)
site:gametoast.com psych0fred
That comes up with 9 hits in yahoo. Mostly attribution of stuff he released.

Quote from: Phobos on June 30, 2013, 10:42:00 PM
Could possibly be helpful in converting BF2 campaigns or GC to BF1.
This could be interesting.  I think it''s high time we altered GC to include a proper galactic map with integrated space battles.

Quote from: tirpider on June 30, 2013, 11:00:55 PM
This could be interesting.  I think it''s high time we altered GC to include a proper galactic map with integrated space battles.
I've been looking into modding the GC. The LUA is quite advanced for metagame though, and you really have to make sure everything is stable. Adding some code to the metagame_state for localization of new planets can often break GC. A fix is being looked into.

July 01, 2013, 07:32:49 AM #34 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:04:57 AM by UNIT 33
The Battlefront United team is working towards implementing the SWBFI campaign (with SWBFI sides) into SWBFII with their mod. If memory serves correct they are also going to include the SWBFI maps into the SWBFII GC. [spoiler] :censored: I want that mod! :happy: [/spoiler]

edited by Buckler:

Kit, you have received a formal warning this time.  We have a strict no cursing policy in our forums.  Continuation may result in a loss of posting privlidges.

Sorry Buckler, I guess I got a little carried away. It won't happen again.