0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Arena
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Temple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 20, 2013, 12:42:54 PM
I did? I don't think Sirpimped and Elite are liars, so maybe they can confirm that I did not. Very Nice of you to come and ruin 212vsFC game as a noname, shows your maturity. As you can see in the picture we were winning, but they all left because of you cping.
As i recall you ruined it by telling me to leave twice in a row. Shows how cowardly u are accepting a war then not allowing me to play in it. Don't bother offering to battle FC again cuz we wont fight 212 anymore.

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 20, 2013, 12:42:54 PM
As you can see in the picture we were winning, but they all left because of you cping.
Well I wasn't even aware that we were playing a second game (or any games for that matter), so I didn't start playing until CPs had already started to be taken. Even when the CPs were being taken I thought it was a buffer round. So I'll say that it's unfair to say that you were winning that second game.

Quote from: SirPimped on April 20, 2013, 12:50:26 PM
Well I wasn't even aware that we were playing a second game (or any games for that matter), so I didn't start playing until CPs had already started to be taken. Even when the CPs were being taken I thought it was a buffer round. So I'll say that it's unfair to say that you were winning that second game.
I thought you would have known to start, since last war on Mos was like that.

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 20, 2013, 12:50:49 PM
xD! I told you to leave because there were already enough FC? Stop being so butthurt, you're acting like a little kid who can't share.
And Elite said u had 6 212 online, so you chose to be a loser and exclude me from the war when u could have easily brought in more 212 instead.

April 20, 2013, 12:53:51 PM #291 Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:55:38 PM by [FC]Elite
Originally this was a 6v6 battle

Also the second map was a buffer map to let more players in and make it 4v4
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 20, 2013, 12:52:06 PM
I thought you would have known to start, since last war on Mos was like that.
I was not at the last war. No one ever said anything about a second game. I'm just making the point that the second game was not really fair.

Quote from: [FC]Elite on April 20, 2013, 12:53:51 PM
Originally this was a 6v6 battle
Yep, this was suppose to be a 6on6, since Elite only had 3 FC, I only took 3 212 in. And no I could not have easily brought in another 212, 2 logged off, the other one I told that he would be playing in 2nd war. I don't see why you just can't sit the first battle out. Not very fair that it would be 4on2 while I was xfiring someone else to  come.

OK, I have cleaned up the posts that did nothing to contribute to the discussions.  Please keep things civil. 

I do not plan to moderate the ICA games.  I would suggest that you make a contingency plan about how to add players mid-match and make sure everyone understands how many maps are to be played. 

If you need no-cp servers, you can let me know.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 20, 2013, 07:30:41 PM
Thanks for setting up the server Gdh :)
Anytime, sorry I got the settings wrong the first time everyone.

Let's have a match. :)
Match: YAK challenges 212
Map: Platforms
Team Count : The more the merrrier
Era : GCW
Side : YAK are Empire then swap
Rules of Engagement : Standard ICW
Server modifications and settings : 1.1 (CPS allowed but no special units)
Date: Saturday 3 EST
We can use ships or not, I'll leave it up to 212.

Also if Anyder reads this let's try and get another match with UEF, the last one was good fun.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Yeah, im lately checking all topic replies.
Thats something idk, but ill ask my clan mates
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on April 21, 2013, 04:36:12 AM
Anytime, sorry I got the settings wrong the first time everyone.

Let's have a match. :)
Match: YAK challenges 212
Map: Platforms
Team Count : The more the merrrier
Era : GCW
Side : YAK are Empire then swap
Rules of Engagement : Standard ICW
Server modifications and settings : 1.1 (CPS allowed but no special units)
Date: Saturday 3 EST
We can use ships or not, I'll leave it up to 212.

Also if Anyder reads this let's try and get another match with UEF, the last one was good fun.
Sounds good, I'll ask Norris if he wants ships or not.

Thanks as always to everyone who turned up, it was good fun and we had 13 at one point. If everyone arrives at the start next time we should be able to get some good games going. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)