Tatooine: Jabba's Palace
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Arena
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Temple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

xD There were red flags coming up in my mind when I posted that date but I couldn't figure out what xD March 2nd is the correct date.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Yak turned up with 6 people (more didnt play) but only Elite turned up for FC, he wanted to play and didn't want any of us to help him so we played and he did very well. Disciple turned up a bit later and between them they beat us about 90-60 i think when I left after an hour (there were no cps so having more players didnt help YAK :) ).

Elite admitted he was using radar which only evened things up in this match but as a few people left because of this I should say that if people don't stick to the rules I won't play them again. Still it was an enjoyable match and hunting elite was certainly a challenge. :)

I think we're having a match with 212 next week.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Elite fought very well. I want a funwar vs Yak also, since the alpha match might be on GR and some of our tunngle guys might not be able to join.

Quote from: Candor on February 24, 2013, 02:13:22 PM
Elite fought very well. I want a funwar vs Yak also, since the alpha match might be on GR and some of our tunngle guys might not be able to join.

We are still working the time on that (depends on if I can contact everyone in the clan who has either, including Kiwi, who seems to be eluding me). Rest assured, we will have that fun match, one way or another! :D

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 24, 2013, 02:09:51 PM
Yak turned up with 6 people (more didnt play) but only Elite turned up for FC, he wanted to play and didn't want any of us to help him so we played and he did very well. Disciple turned up a bit later and between them they beat us about 90-60 i think when I left after an hour (there were no cps so having more players didnt help YAK :) ).

Elite admitted he was using radar which only evened things up in this match but as a few people left because of this I should say that if people don't stick to the rules I won't play them again. Still it was an enjoyable match and hunting elite was certainly a challenge. :)

I think we're having a match with 212 next week.
I never admitted on using radar during the match , I said I was in the radar community on xfire.
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Quote from: [FC]Elite on February 24, 2013, 02:17:55 PM
I never admitted on using radar during the match, I said I was in the radar community on xfire.
You said a bit more than that and I saw the original version of your reply. :)
Either way, you played well and I have no interest in arguing, maybe I'm wrong and you did really well. :) I just don't want to see all the YAK stop playing at the next FC match because of radar so I'm saying now.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: [FC]Elite on February 24, 2013, 02:17:55 PM
I never admitted on using radar during the match , I said I was in the radar community on xfire.
You were not close to denying it :P But well played

February 24, 2013, 06:28:49 PM #158 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:49:32 PM by Phobos
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 24, 2013, 02:09:51 PM

lol elite was owning 1v7 and you left cuz of radar...  :rofl:
couldn't have been cuz of the score.

and gdh, why do u complain about this mod every day for months on end? when will u stop? anyone who doesn't use radar when fighting 7 players by themself is obviously at a bigger disadvantage than the 7 players who aren't using radar.
One of the 'rules' was that the sides were to be evenly numbered. Sounds like elite wasn't the only one not sticking to rules.

What did you want? A 1on1? Some Yak offered to play for FC. It actually didn't seem like they were trying, more like having fun :P

Quote from: Candor on February 24, 2013, 07:04:21 PM
What did you want? A 1on1? Some Yak offered to play for FC. It actually didn't seem like they were trying, more like having fun :P
I figured if Elite was ok with fighting 7 by himself, YAK should at least have been ok with him using a couple extra mods to make it more fair (but they weren't ok with it and left / complained over it). All I want is some acceptance of radar as being part of the game, which it is.

Quote from: Phobos on February 24, 2013, 07:14:36 PM
I figured if Elite was ok with fighting 7 by himself, YAK should at least have been ok with him using a couple extra mods to make it more fair (but they weren't ok with it and left / complained over it). All I want is some acceptance of radar as being part of the game, which it is.

This post is not directed to just phobos even though I have quoted his post.

Radar is an advantage to those that use it.

In matches, all players should make an agreement and stick to it.  Either available for all, or available to none.

There are tournament maps that can be made secure.  If you want your tournament to be no radar, this community can make the mod for it.  At this point, no one left can't install a mod map.

It appears that some people can not be bothered to disable radar for the occasions when they are asked.  I think that this is a shame, but it is something we must accept. 

I have asked that one public PLA server be left for people that do not use radar.  I hope that everyone follows that wish.

Any more posts about complaining about radar--one way or another--will be deleted.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Name of challenging (posting) team: 212
Name of challenged team or open challenge: YAK
Map: You can choose :P
Team Count: 5vs5-8vs8 (Depending how many show up)
Era: ------
Side: ------
Rules of Engagement: 1.1
Server modifications and settings: None other than 1.1
List of acceptable admins from the list: Any
Date: Sunday (Friday if it is easier but most people have school)
Time in EST: 3 or 4
Server Host: Led

February 25, 2013, 09:40:50 AM #163 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:47:55 AM by {U.E.F}Anyder
Quote from: Oven on January 26, 2013, 10:26:08 PM
Default Rules of Engagement:
A. No special units (this means droideka, clone jet, empire jet, and wookie). Trooper, Rocket, Pilot, and Sniper classes are always permitted.
B. Vehicles are permitted in all situations.
C. Capturing CPs is permitted in all situations.
D. Pre-mines are not permitted in any situation, and laying pre-mines amounts to an automatic forfeiture.
E. Spawn mines are permitted.
F. Teamkill is always off.
G. All servers shall be /noaim.
H. No swearing.
I. No false starts.
J. Only an admin may countdown a battle.
K. No playing with an amount of players that violates the rules above.
L. No impersonating other clan members.
M. All players must wear tags ingame.
N. Radar is not permitted.
Just wanna say that, when I administrated the match YAK vs 212, I asked Mart/Vixo to take a pic to prove he had no radar because some YAK's thought some of them had mm.
Im afraid that even I agree with Rage at some points and I agree with Led at others, there is a rule that says ''No radar allowed (even its a 9vs1) on the match''.
Maybe u could ask the team ure fighting if they agree with the use of radar.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 25, 2013, 03:42:19 AM
Name of challenging (posting) team: 212
Name of challenged team or open challenge: YAK
Map: You can choose :P
Team Count: 5vs5-8vs8 (Depending how many show up)
Era: ------
Side: ------
Rules of Engagement: 1.1
Server modifications and settings: None other than 1.1
List of acceptable admins from the list: Any
Date: Sunday (Friday if it is easier but most people have school)
Time in EST: 3 or 4
Server Host: Led

I'll do my best, if we do it is ok to play CC (i don't think I've had that in the ICA yet) and Citadel?
We'll play one team each in GCW era at 4est on Sunday.

I'm really busy at the moment so if another YAK can take over organising I would appreciate it. I know I keep asking but there's still no volunteers. Strange I know :)
If you do want to take over just let me know please, 212 are always very helpful getting more players so it shouldn't be hard.